I couldn't belive my ears!!!

loki187
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:rolleyes:Well here I am, I didn't quite belive my ears "claim back all your unfair bank charges" !!! but here i am getting ready to send my letter before action.

Must admit untill this point I seemed a little unsure:confused:.....but I am very thankfull for friends bringing it to my attention. I have about 6,000 owing in charges, we had just starrted out just over 6 yrs ago and wasn't so clever as we are nowdays with our money.

Looking forward to see what they have to say now be expecting a nice donation coming your way if we win.....

Question, has anyone actually been to court yet with RBS??? I'm sure there are threads but tbh I don't really have that much time to read up on these.

Wish me luck!!! :p

Lok187- The key to success is reading and reading and reading. To begin with the FAQ's are the starting point to take you through the process and how YOU will get back that money. The next stage is reading some of the successes because it will show you what maybe in store on the road to claim the money back. Then update your thread and update us on your progress. Welcome to the CAG and Good Luck.

:D Thanks for your support, have read up on a few of the claims, just unsure as to weather any have ever gone to court. I must admit the thought of little old me stood up infront of the legal team from the RBS and there lawyers seems a little dawnting, but if it means me getting some or all of my money back....let me at them :-x

hi there loki, i as yet have not received my statements from RBS but after the 40 days for data protection, i sent off letter before action and then submitted my claim form to my court for them last monday for damages of £50 plus a court order for them to comply with data protection act and give me my statements! court costs for this was £150 as involved a court order so now they have to give me my statements as well as £200! i wouldn't be too worried about going to court, from what i've seen on here, even if a court date is set it's very unlikely that anyone from the bank will actually show up.. :)