Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2006

Default help allocation questionnaire

i am currently trying to claim back bank charges from RBSicon i am at the court stage and have sent of my allocation questionnaireicon on 7th January i recieved a letter from cobbetts including a copy of their completed questionnaire i am not sure what it means in other information they have put the words case management directions cannot be proposed until the claimant serves a reply to the request for further information which was due on 2 jan in light of this the defendant may amend its defence or apply to strike out ????? The information they asked for was to do with cpr 18 i sent a letter stating i was not prepared to give any information until the court required it can anyone tell me if i have done right or wrong ???