Mint Claims

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fedupwithmybank,

This may be because the company is not as popular as Barclaycard and other big names. However, the same principle applies because it is a financial services company like banks.

Step-by-step instructions

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html?highlight=library

Good luck

Hi Fedupwithmybank,

I calimed on behalf of my wife for mint charges, we claimed for £197.00 and they settled in full. They sent me a preliminary offer which didn't include any charges after they had reduced them to £12, I rejected it and they settled in full a few days later.

So go for it. Good luck

No I'd paid it off before I started the claim (ironically with the charges I'd reclaimed from Natwest!)

However I also am in the process of claiming from an abbey card, and although they haven't specifically threatened to close the acount they did infer that they would if I did not continue to operate within their terms.

What I did was went for the biggie 1st which was my current account, cleared all my cards with the money I got from that and then went after the credit card charges. I had peace of mind then that they couldn't start demanding full settlement etc.

hope this Helps.