RBS - Snr Management say not to Respond to Claims

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I made a call to RBS the other day to chase up my claim. It should really be in the hands of the courts by now, but due to funds over christmas, i've not processed it yet.

Anyway, i was informed by RBS Customer Relations that they have been instruacted by senior management to not deal with any claims new or existing until they decide the stance on the whole matter.

Anyone else had this response or is it a fob off?

I received mails from Tommy McLean and RossMcDonald at RBS before Christmas saying that it is unlikley i would hear a response within the begining of Jan. Personally I think they are just trying to get the workload down in their dept as they suggest to go the legal route as the claims then go to the Litigation Dept.

I would not concern yourself with any RBS internal procedure and simply follow your own timetable, viz filing your claim or, if you have not done so yet, sending your LBA then filing your claim.

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Thanks. I'm not concerned about goign to court....it has purely been an available funds issue for me......the real problem is the LBA deadline passed on 22nd Dec!

I need to try and find out cost of processing my court claim asap and get it underway.

Starting your claim

To issue a claim form where your claim is for money only and the amount is:

up to £300

£30

£300.01 - £500

£50

£500.01 - £1,000

£80

£1,000.01 - £5,000

£120

£5,000.01 - £15,000

£250

£15,000.01 - £50,000

£400

£50,000.01 - £100,000

£700

£100,000.01 - £150,000

£900

£150,000.01 - £200,000

£1,100

£200,000.01 - £250,000

£1,300

£250,000.01 - £300,000

£1,500

over £300,000 or for an unlimited amount

£1,700

To issue proceedings where your claim is for something

other than money

£150

Thanks Livelylad.........is this same for Scotland?
No, it's different for Scotland. Read the guide in the Scotland forum. :)

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

If you are short of funds try filling a reission form. Then it is up to the court manager wether to wave the court fees. I went in yesterday, filed a form in detailing my incomings and outcomings and the fees were waivered.