Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    Loopyloz Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2006

Default Natwest - Contacts

I am a bit confused as to which address to send my premliminary letter to with regard to my bank charges with Natwest! Can anyone shed some light? Thanks

Similar Threads:

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    Deller Authoritative Deller Authoritative Deller Authoritative Deller Authoritative Deller Authoritative Deller Authoritative Deller Authoritative Deller Authoritative Deller Authoritative Deller Authoritative Deller Authoritative Deller's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2006

Default Re: Natwest - Contacts

It will be fine to send your preliminary letter to your local branch, they will soon inform you when they want any future correspondance to go through their registered address.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

NAT WEST - WON - 4282.36

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details