HBOS Loan - CCA Default

natheyabdn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Right, requested my signed agreement under the CCA - their time has now passed, which means they have committed a criminal offence.

I have sent the letter stating payments will cease etc etc.

Now, no doubt they will drag this out and pass it to a DCA etc before going to court.

I want it sorted and out of the way sooner rather than later so that i can move on and start re-building my life.

I have never gotten to this stage and really need as much help as poss with what to do regarding court, what to prepare, what the correct/incorrect things to say are.

Im REALLY REALLY nervous as i've never done something like this before.

Is there a thread or some guidance stuff on the site to help me - or is anyone willing to help me a little?!

I've sifted through the site quite a bit and cant find all that much that helps me after this stage.

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who helps.

Nathe :?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UNTIL MY CASES ARE RESOLVED/WON IM GOING TO KEEP MY SIGNATURE BLANK AS IM AWARE THE BANKS TEND TO TRAWL ON SOME OF THESE FORUMS AND AS MY CASE IS A LITTLE COMPLEX IT WOULD BE EASILY SPOTTED

DONT WORRY - THE INFO SHALL RETURN ONCE THE CASE IS RESOLVED/WON

bump - Sorry for being impatient, just really need some advice, very nervous!!

UNTIL MY CASES ARE RESOLVED/WON IM GOING TO KEEP MY SIGNATURE BLANK AS IM AWARE THE BANKS TEND TO TRAWL ON SOME OF THESE FORUMS AND AS MY CASE IS A LITTLE COMPLEX IT WOULD BE EASILY SPOTTED

Thanks for that - the thread is really useful!!

If anyone else can give me some more in depth help or advice that would be great - since a lot of people seem to have had the same experience with HBOS - what is their likely course of action/response etc?!