penalty charge notice- consequence of not paying?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my ex has recieved two penalty charge notices as his car is still registered at my address, i have notified him but i think he dont belve me or is doing it on purpose thinking i will have to pay them....one reason he is my EX!

one charge is for 100 the other has risin to 150 cuase he hasn't paid it, both of which are for stopping where prohibited on a red route or clear way, i notified tfl and provided proof he no longer lives here, but i am now (to my amusement),wondering what will happen? will he recieve points on his licence, have his car taken away, more fines? does anyone know?

He will have the bailiff chasing him. The debt will be registered at the tec and it will go upto £155.00 and passed on to a bailiff company. However if you have told them his new address then they may write to him with a pcn which would start of @ £50 and give him 28 days to reply. If he does not it will then go upto £100 then after that another 30 days or so £150 and then £155 he wont get any points. You could also notify dvla that he no longer lives here. They will confirm this with you by letter. Keep this handy.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.