can anyone help me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i would put some of the letters up on this site but i dont know how to

anyway i got pulled up by the police for a road side breath test which i failed but when taken to the police station for a accurate analisis it showed no alcohol at all however i was made to park on double yellows which the local council have given me a ticket for what can i do please help

i have his number and the council requested a letter from the police to prove this had happened howevevr the police wrote' you had a choice of leaving the vehicle in situ or to have it removed at your own expense(105)' the council decided it was good enough to carry on with sending ballif charges

the police also that day decided i had no insurance or licence so i told them to take me home to prove otherwise so they left me at home instead of my car i am angry and dont know what to do

haha i gave the threat out today not only was i taking this this matter up with northhampton traffic court i said that there would be a small claims court they would have to deal with for court costs solictors fees and personal within two hours of hand delivering the letter to them stating this and getting them to sign a copy also i had a phone call saying they are terminating this mater well it has taken a year and a half to resolve this now i am contacting the local paper to make a laughing stock of them.....