Hazel v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I am hoping someone can advise on the letter i have had back from HBOS - I sent of the standard letter requesting statements received this back -

Thank you for your letter requesting specific information on your account with us, I can confirm that copies of duplicate statements have been ordered and will be sent under seperate cover. With regard to your request for information relating to the manual intervention on your account, HBOS is under no statutory obligation to record this information and therefore I am unable to assist your further with this request.

Yours etc

Has anybody had this reply and what does it mean for me claiming back charges

Thanks for any help

Hi - welcome aboard....

This has no effect on your claim and will only serve to harm their defence if they later wish to use this as an argument.

Just proceed with the claim as per the step-by-step plan.

Best of luck

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Cheers thanks for that, I think they are just trying to baffle me, Im glad to have this board to help me through the process, I have no idea how much I will be claiming but am guessing at a few hundred at least, I have allready set up another account and moved everything over so nothing to loose

Hazel x