Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default smonty vs bank of scotland

Hi all,

I have raised action with the court on Friday the return date is 7th Feb 2007.
    Court date 14th February

I have received a lettericon from bos today stating the offer of 691.00 was a gesture of goodwill and that he confirms I will not get a refund of all my charges 2465.00. He goes on to stress that the charges are to stand and they reserve the right to close my account. He also stresses that if I remain unhappy I should refer my concerns to the Financial Ombudsmanicon Service.

Does this mean I will loose my court case in Feb???