Filed Mcol After Receiving Bogoff Letter To Prelim & lbaicon. After 2 Weeks Of Nervous Waiting And No Acknowledgment Off Mint I Entered Judgment. In The Meantime, Unbeknown To Me, They Had Cedited Card Account With Half Of Amount Claimed. (don't Use The Account - Have No Balance On And Cut Up Card Months Ago). Contacted Mint To Say That I Had Entered Judgment And When Could I Receive The Cheque - Snotty Lady Said "you've Already Had Money Credited, Don't Know What You Are Talking About - What Is Judgment" Went On To Explain To Her - She Said "you Have To Put It In Writing" - Told Her I Didn't Have To Do Anything Of The Sort - I Would Issue A Warrant Of Execution - She Said "fine" And Hung Up. So, On Friday After Giving Them A Week's Grace To Send My Cheque, I Issued The Warrant. Paid The 55.00 Fee, So Now Mint Have An Extra 55.00 To Pay To Me - Hope The Bailiff's Go Into The Office!!

Will Be Ringing The Court To Check On The Progress On This One. Think They Must Have So Much On Their Mind With All The Letters Coming In They Forgot About Little Old Me And My Mcol.