Es Parking/Gladstone PCN PAP Letter - left site - APCOA Winwick Street Car Park, Winwick St, Warrington WA2 7TT

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1879 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey, chaps, quick one.

I received (out of the blue) a letter from Gladstone claiming instruction of legal proceedings against an alleged parking charge. This is the first I've heard about this. They're demanding £160.

1) Luckily, their solicitor letter went to my parents, as I moved address (and updated this back in 2018).

2) Their letter is dated 25 Jan 2019, alleged charge was on 24.02.18

3) Looking at the date, and thinking back to that time, yes, I was 100% parked on their car park. However;

- I recall what the event was (local Rugby match)

- Parking was in fact paid in full at entry (on match days, they had a parking attendant in a high vis taking payment at entry and handing out 24 hr tickets) - they do also have machines, but this is something they have done for a very long time - Of which, I've paid the front-man and never had a problem.

- I had 3 people in the vehicle who also saw full payment.

I've contacted ES parking online 15.2.18 (disputing this charge and noting all above)... and as of yet, low and behold, no reply as of yet (I'm now going to send recorded delivery).

Obviously, almost 12 months later I'm not going to have the ticket, so I feel I'm being royally stung. Do I have a leg to stand on?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

is this gladdy's letter entitled 'letter of claim'?

if not do nothing

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi, below:

1 The date of infringement? 24.02.18

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] I've not received anything to appeal, just Gladstone letter - So I have contacted online Es parking, I will be writing. It was a basic contact, disputing the claim stating I had cover paid via front-man and 24hrs.

has there been a response? No response as of yet 15.4.19

If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]

what date is on it

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? I have only received the Gladstone letter. I assume Gladstone have photographs, as they state the company tried to contact me

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] (nothing received)

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process? There's been no response as of yet

5 Who is the parking company? APCOA Winwick Street Car Park (pursued by ES Parking Enforcement) - I'm not sure if they've changed names

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? APCOA Winwick Street Car Park, Winwick St, Warrington WA2 7TT

- - - Updated - - -

is this gladdy's letter entitled 'letter of claim'?

if not do nothing

Hi, the letter head is 'Letter Before Claim'

"We act on behalf of *** and have now been instructed to commence legal actions" blar blar

then you must respond

sent gladdys one of our insulting/snotty letters

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thread title updated

and they

I'll be looking at getting a letter sent out today. I've had a look in/around the forum here, I'm not too sure which letter you mean or, which would be best appropriate? Any hints would be appreciated ;D

use the search cag box of the top red toolbar

ericsbrother letter to gladstones

or alike.

and they

Ok, before you write a bit more detail about the match. Did you attend with other people? were you watching or playing ( that would make it easier to stuff their claim)

next, you NEVER email these people so block their email addy at once.

You WRITE a letter and say that

"any debt to your client is denied in its entirety.

The prescribed fee for parking was paid to the attendant on the day and this was witnessed by a number of people who are happy to attend court at your client's expense.

You also seem to represent an entity that has no locus in this matter so i would seek a full costs recovery order under CPR 27.14.2(g) as knowing they have no cause for action any claim would be wholly unreasonable behaviour."

You wil need to get some evidence of who was managing the car park at the time and what signage is there now and hoefully soemthing from Google streetview to show what was what as some point in the past.

they cant claim agency in this matter UNLESS the contract between the landlord and whoever they agreed terms with specifically allowed for it and even then that doesnt mean that Es can pursue you for a debt to APCOA as the NTK will be specific as to who is the creditor

if it isnt the company that offered the contract to park you havent agreed to pay anyone other then them unless you have also received a proper notice of the transfer of undertaking care of the 1925 law of property act ( and you havent and so far no parking co has ever convinced a judge that such a transfer of debt has been lawful- see DEAL, and especially MIL collections)

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing