IDRWW debts form Dubai now J&P chasing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 394 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I was living in Dubai for 8 years lost my job didn't get paid by them etc.. so i had to leave as i couldn't find another job.

That was a year ago, since then i have received a couple of letters form IDR about my outstanding debts out there , 4 different banks totalling around 250 AED.

I've replied to them by email explaining that i am unemployed on universal credit, no assets at all etc. I didn't tell them i am just starting a small buisness online.

There reply was we will give you 30 days before they start with their collections.

Any advice from anybody please who knows about what they can do like CCJs or min payments. would it be best just to go bankrupt and tell them that.

Thanks very much.

Thread moved to the correct forum...please continue to post here to your thread.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Opps shame you responded..

They'll think they've found a mug to fleece now.

Get reading threads in this forum

You'll soon get the idea.......

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

the main issue is them not having a correct and current UK address to prevent backdoor stuff like statutory demands and CCj's.

as everything will be sent to a wrong address and you'll know nowt about it all.

however they seem to be already writing to you so cant pull that stunt.

pers i'd block and bounce any emails/addresses they use ,

no betterway to answer all your questions than to read here on CAG ONLY.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok so ill try and bounce back their emails when they come. I might just tell them to carry on with there collections as there isn't much they can get, then tell them i am going bankrupt so send me all the correct documents etc.. in English, who owns the debt and the balances so i can move forward.

no need to try. Just go to your email and block the sender. Dont tell them you're going bankrupt. Just dont communicate with them at all.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, ConcernedExpat09 said:

OK so it is acceptable to tick both boxes as Hornsey62 saying you can't tick both as then accepting Jurisdiction?

Hi well i am in the same situation as you i hope it goes well for you.. 

• 1 month later...

A quick up date, i am getting none stopped emails and letters every week threatening me with CCJs etc....  please reply within 7 days otherwise they will take action

Any advice please as its doing me head in. I feel like writing back to them and telling to f.. off 

that's the idea of it

harassment to make you crumble to their fake threats that say will nothing...

and they

• 3 years later...

Hi All 

i have been receiving letters etc from this J&P regarding an outstanding credit card debt  in Dubai

They have already sent me a PAP months / I've sent that back using your guide to send back. They have replied and finally sent all the info asked for. Apart from the T&Cs in English and Arabic

They have sent another letter today with 3 payment options without any interest added on. Reduced amounts. If don't try and settle it will go to collections.

Should i still take no notice of the letters and just wait to see if they send a CCJ letter or SD ? 

I've have no assets 

Thanks for an advice 

• Like 1

• dx100uk changed the title to IDRWW debts form Dubai now J&P chasing

J&P cant do anything

thats down to the original creditors.

so another one where the BANK are saying we've taken off our fake interest now, and want you to pay a small token amount £PCM?

instead of us guessing what you've received and you interpretation of the letters

why not scan all the letters up to one mass PDF

read upload

dx

and they