ECP ANPR NTK - The Arcadian - Birmingham, Arcadian MCSP, 41 Bromsgrove Street, Birmingham, B5 6NU

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1883 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1 Date of the infringements: 09/02/2019

2 Date on the NTK: 14/02/2019

3 Date received 16/02/2019

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Kind of - photos of reg

6 Have you appealed? N

7 Who is the parking company? Euro Car Parks

8. Where exactly The Arcadian - Birmingham, Arcadian MCSP, 41 Bromsgrove Street, Birmingham, B5 6NU

Does it say which appeals body they operate under: Yes, BPA

Stayed at the StayCity Arcadian for an event for my girlfriends birthday. Paid the hotel for parking... and now got this through.

First steps - phoning the hotel and asking for a copy of the invoice, as well as a "wtf" to them

NTK-ECP-Arcadian redacted.pdf

StayCity have said it was issued in error - and have asked for a copy of the PCN so they can get it cancelled.

I will apparently receive a notice this has been cancelled in the post - and in the meantime - have a copy of the invoice for that date now in my possession showing that I paid them for parking

Interesting side note - on the letter, next to my name, there was a reference code (I presume) - that is the same as the reference from "Euro Parking Services" - are these lot the same companies?

I think there is a confusion, ECP have issued this demand so who is the parking co if not ECP?

Arcadian arent a parking co, they employ them and wont be doing anything for themselves. My point was is a bandit parking co has more than one name they have to be the same company that offers the contract as tries to collect the money. See CEL in Croydon asking for money owed to Star Parking

then get on tyo the dvla and find out who accessed your keeper details and when. the parking co's arent allowed to apply on behalf of anyone else so you will have them for breach of the GDPR and a reason to complain to the ICO about both of them and the DVLA for allowing chicanery to happen

• dx100uk changed the title to ECP ANPR NTK - The Arcadian - Birmingham, Arcadian MCSP, 41 Bromsgrove Street, Birmingham, B5 6NU