Supanet Chase Former Customers for Unpaid Bills

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1895 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2019/02/6-years-on-uk-isp-supanet-chase-former-customers-for-unpaid-bills.html

A number of former Supanet (Supatel / TimeTalk) customers have been in contact (with ISPreview) to complain that the ISP has recently started chasing them for alleged unpaid bills, some of which include vague demands for up to nearly £800. In most cases those being targeted left the broadband provider 4-6 years ago.

From Linked Comments

"This all relates to former Time Computers and the subsequent string of offshoots, where money (quits a lot actually) moves in and out of the UK via Jersey. Broadly, there is Supanet, Internexus, Tpad and 6G internet."

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

Intriguing. My suspicions are they may be experiencing cash flow problems and before they go bust are trying to get as much money in before they do.

On looking at Biometrix, the only company I can find with a previous name of Supatelecom . which shows they have only 12 employees and not a lot of cash to go around.

On checking the Supanet name the company has no assets whatsoever which says much the same thing as I think. No money, chasing potential victims.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE