Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Motability lease

Hi my partners motability lease runs out in june 2019
    The higher rate disability payment is due for renewal in March 2020
    According to the garage there must be twelve months left on the claim to lease a new car
    They have told us we need to
    A) ask for the claim to be renewed early
    B ) Hand the car back at the lease expire date and sort it out ourselves ( Buy a car on finance ect)
    I have read in the motability contract that in the above circumstances that they will extend the contract
    It seems when reading the contract that 3 years is the minimum contract time
    Has anyone had any experience in extending the contract

Default Re: Motability lease

our neighbour had this from their supplier
    go tell Motability what they are doing, they'll sort it out.

the dealer was told off for trying to force Motability customers to take out car finance which ofcourse makes them money.

dx

Default Re: Motability lease

Ok thanks was not really happy getting the claim re assessed nearly 12 months early this PIP benefit is a bit of a lottery and you could just as easy get it stopped
    My idea would be to extend the lease until its re assessed at tbe correct time she's happy with the car and it's been well looked after low mileage and hasn't been abused

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details