permitted work, esa and pip

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1873 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have learning difficulties and I need some help understanding what permitted work Is,

the reason I would like to know is because I receive esa and pip

what I have been receiving for the past 3 years

I worked in kitchens from 16 years old till I was 28 then i become really depressed and anxious due to swallowing issues

I had a good tube for 2 years and currently survive on ensure

I find it very difficult to swallow soft food,

because of this I am quite weak and collapse frequently but my stability has got better in the last year,

my problem is I don't get enough money on dwp

i am in debt with electricity and water rates that i cannot afford to pay back and

I would like to do some light work to help earn more but I'm worried that I will take on work and my benefits will stop because I am in no position to be able to manage full time work at this current time

could someone please explain to me the best options for me,

Thank you

Karl

are you getting water rates rebate, you should be .

as for the electric bill are they aware of your issues?

there are various trust funds too that can help.

who is the supplier?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

I am not aware of water rebates and not heard of that before with my electric it is with sse I had a electric key thing but I forget to put money on there so they have changed my box but I forget to pay them and they asked me to tell them numbers on my box but I can't understand that and they have said I owe them 1200 I got a discount for cold weather but that is all they can do for me

do you get council tax relief, if so you should get water also, typically they are joined.

why don't you goto entitled.to website and do their benefits check.

you never know!!

https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:5684273140&ie=UTF-8&q=SSE+Trust+fund&sa=Search+the+Web

so how long have you been not paying for your electric?

£1200 is one hell of a bill.

have you been putting money away to pay for this ??

even though you couldn't pay them?

what do you mean they changed from a key meter?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Benefit for water rates will depend on where you live - Scotland is probably the only area left where this happens. You can ask for money to be taken from your Benefits to pay certain bills https://www.gov.uk/bills-benefits

With water you may be better off with a water meter and the water companies have different schemes to help if you are in debt to them by being able to write off up to 100% of the debt owing. Do you know which company you are with?

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have lived in my home for 1 and half years now

I was on medication that caused me to get amnesia so my heads abit all over the place but I don't think I paid any bill

I have a social worker who was suppose to deal with all of this but I don't see him no more

I get housing benefits if that's what you mean by tax relief and with the meter it was supposed to come from my bank account but it has not I will have a look at your website

I am with Thames water as I got a letter from them they are going to send me a letter out and they said I can get 50 percent off on the bill and rates because I asked them about water rate rebate

Edited by dx100uk
merge

I had my social worker I was part of adult mental health team for 3 years and they was suppose to clear my debts and help manage my money and pay my bills because I had a letter with more debt I asked to leave there service because they cannot section me to hospital they have said I voluntary left there service now I don't get any help

In that case try MIND instead https://www.mind.org.uk/ scroll down the page a little and there is a link to looking for an office near to you https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/local-minds/

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]