Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Zazzle.co.uk TAX

I have an account with Zazzle.co.uk (but i think US company) and uploadicon designs which are placed on products that people can buy. Once sold, I get a royalty on the product, eg 10% from a 20 tshirt.

I am want to withdraw funds but I need to complete a form that mentions a tax treaty between the US and UK. I can choose to not complete this section BUT will lose 30% for tax.

Or I can claim of Tax Treaty Benefits, but the info from them is vague. I've attached the form that I need to complete (I think?).

Does anyone know where I can find more info about this tax treaty??

Any help appreciated.

Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Zazzle.co.uk TAX

are you registered as self employed with HMRC? if so you will have a code that you can enter into the relevnat both. It was known as your TURN ( trader unique reference number) and if you trade abroad you can apply for a pseudo TURN vat number or EORTHI
    as for special rates, you need to look that up.
    Also are your customers US based or elsewhwere? Chances are you have no association with the US so they are just being lazy ( and possibly unfairly profiting) by applying this demand.
    I also note they have a eu office in Eire so that makes me really wonder about whether their demands and tax witholding are right.

Follows
    Following