01 parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1909 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Car was parked on double yellow lines - ticket inspector observed car from 1.02pm - 1.02pm gave a ticket 01 Parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours -

one picture of the front of the car was taken at 1.02 another was taken at 1.04 when I got into the vehicle to drive off. (I was definitely there by 1.03.

what's the best way of appealing this? technically its parked on double yellows - not on a restricted street during prescribed hours as there are no prescribed hours on double yellows?

thank you for all the help in advance

Double yellows - assuming no additional loading ban - allow you to stop to load/unload and also to set down or pick up passengers.

For this reason, it is standard practice to give an observation period before issuing a PCN. If you were on double yellows and were not given an observation period, you can appeal on that basis. It's not a cast iron cancellation but one which, if the Council were being reasonable, I would think they would uphold. Individual CEOs should not go outside of the guidelines they are set.