Reasonable Adjustments - Occupational Health

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The op never mentioned health and safety implications in this thread.

Disability has been the main subject.

@sgtbush You're 100% right.

That's what I tried to explain in my previous post, but maybe it was not clear enough.

King, there is a health and safety angle to this in that my illness was triggered by an incident at work, in addition no risk assessments have ever been carried out post illness or post incident. I will make sure one is carried out this time and ensure exactly what they are offering as adjustments as just because they say they will do this and do that on the ground its a totally different picture.

In addition their behaviour towards me has been awful since my symptoms were triggered. condescending, evasive around queries, all round a kind of its all you your the problem not the business attitude.

I have alway tried to remain positive and maintain a relationship where as they have just been negative.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Honeybee,

Yes I did, the key part was upheld but no reasons were provided and the individual was moved sideways. I noticed a major change towards me when I highlighted what had happened and since the attitude has gotten worse. My symptoms got so bad I got to a point where I was lets just say very very low.

I have managed to make good strides now but simply need to be protected from discrimination and have certain disadvantages I face due to my symptoms removed. But like I said I am flexible and have been more than engaged in my approach but just keep getting rejected.