Our Power ceases trading

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Another small supplier has gone bust - Our Power - who were backed by the Scottish Government to the tune of £6m. 38000 customers are now looking for a new home.

That's who I am with. Never had a problem.

Such a shame, Ofgem say to sit tight and they'll choose a new supplier to move me to.

That is what Ofgem always say, however they have no say on what "contract" you are moved to. Be aware the chances are it will be nowhere near anything you would sign up to yourself.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is what Ofgem always say, however they have no say on what "contract" you are moved to. Be aware the chances are it will be nowhere near anything you would sign up to yourself.

True indeed, but OurPower was consistently the cheapest whenever I tried to compare; I'm under no illusion that whatever tariff and supplier I end up on by default through the Ofgem switch.

Similarly, there's no guarantee that by me moving now I won't end up on a more expensive tariff than the one Ofgem arranges.

For info, Utilita is the supplier Ofgem have chosen to take on Our Power customers.

Aren't they a 'compusory smart meter fitted else they'll charge you more organisation?

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

I think they are one of the 'you have to have a smart meter' as well as apparently being one of the suppliers officially warned about customer service - which takes some doing.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days