Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default DVLA is this real?

I am due to road tax refund but received this message on my phone. It seems a bit suspect. Has anyone else had this message. Many thanks for any adivce!
    LT

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: DVLA is this real?

Hi.

I can't view most of the image, is it possible to reload it as a PDFicon please? Our uploadicon guide should help.

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Its only a small picture showing the web address. I will try to change it

All it says is https://dvlaref.co and has a phone number that I cannot find on the DVLA website.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you for that. The email address looks a bit odd, I'll have a look and in the meantime hopefully other people will comment.

HB

Follows
    Following

its a sc@m one
    no gov.uk

read the DVLA site it details these sc@m quite nicely.

dx

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Hopefully others will comment but I looked at the website you quoted and I noticed a spelling error so I wonder if it's kosher.

HB

Follows
    Following

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Thank you so much everyone. The text did send my spidey senses tingling. Just wanted to make sure as I am waiting for a car tax refund. Message reported as [problem].

VERY obvious [problem]

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
    VERY obvious [problem]
    Imp. Maybe I can help with your "problem".
    We all assume you mean 'sсаm'
    ;-)

i prefer not to evade the word censor

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

How to Start Your Own Thread **CLICK HERE**

Credit Reference Agencies: Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle<<<<CRA FILE INFO IS HERE<<<<

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.
    If you wish to check my advice please seek other independent/professional sources.

Be assured that our advice and support is FREE on CAG.

Follows
    Following

Thanks everyone. For some reason the word "[problem]" wouldnt show!!!

There its done it again!

Many thanks for your help and advice

LT

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by little teacup View Post
    Thanks everyone. For some reason the word "[problem]" wouldnt show!!!

There its done it again!
    The CAGicon site software automatically replaces the word you were trying to post with [problem]. I guess it's for legal reasons, because if a poster accuses someone of carrying out a [word you were trying to post] CAGicon could get sued . Someone on the site team may want to give the official CAG reason.

I think you have explained the reason eloquently...but of course its all explained in the forum rules which members are advised to read before posting.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.u...-Viewing)-nbsp

Andy

We could do with some help from you

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following