One Parking Solution PCN - New England House, Brighton.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I received a Parking Charge Notice for parking in a place I thought would be fine to park in.

I have a PCN for £60 rising to £100 that I just can't afford to pay. Things are so tight i'm afraid that this might take me over the edge.

Is there ANYONE that can help me?

Key details...

- Date of infringement: 11/01/2019

- Not appealed yet.

- NTK: Not received the notice to keeper

- Company: One Parking Solution Ltd.

- Place: New England House, Brighton.

was this a windscreen ticket or ANPR capture

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

await the NTK which should arrive between 29 - 56 days

then comeback here

DO NOT APPEAL!!

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi and welcome to CAG

I would wait until the notice to keeper arrives. Can you tell us exactly where you parked. There are different parking areas around the building for parking. One area is a proper car park and another has graffiti everywhere. I have looked as best I can but I can't see any signs saying that the area is private land.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Dx100uk

Thanks,

I'm a bit concerned as it says the charge will increase from £60 to £100 in 14 days. (Today is day 11)…

I'm concerned that if NTK does come within 29-56 days, that I'd owe £100.

Have you gone down this route before?

:-)

Hi silverfox1961,

As above. Slightly concerned waiting would mean paying even more?

I parked in front of the bit that sort of has garage style shutters... Not sure about the signs saying its private land... I would assume there were signs saying this somewhere though to be honest..

they cant charge anything extra for unicorn food tax

I suggest you get reading up in this forum.

please also complete this:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(1-Viewing)-nbsp

and they

Hi dx100uk

Sorry, a bit confused... Unicorn food tax?

The key details are...

Key details...

- Date of infringement: 11/01/2019

- Not appealed yet.

- NTK: Not received the notice to keeper

- Company: One Parking Solution Ltd.

- Place: New England House, Brighton.

fill out that link...

imaginary unicorn food tax...………...they cant discount or add anything...you need to photograph and read the signs.

dx

and they

Do as advised on here, and it is unlikely that you will pay a bean, these PPCs mess up on paperwork, signs and shoot themselves in the foot if they try to recover their spurious invoice.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Please include a post code of the area so that we can pin point exactly where you parked and if you can, go back and take pictures of any signs you see.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

If you appeal, you are usually identifying yourself as the driver, and dropping yourself in it, best to do as advised above wait for NTK, and get those pictures asked for. Unicorn Food Tax = Spurious and usually Unlawful Extra Charges they cannot add but try it on anyway.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hi all,

Thanks.

There indeed is a sign saying no parking and the conditions.

What should I do? Should I just wait for the NTK?

What do I do after they send the NTK?

Thanks!!!!!

yes you wait for the NTK and when you get it you post it up here so we can pick holes in it.

What else should you do? try reading a load of the threads here so you get an idea of what it is all about. Currently you dont know what to do or what questions are relevant because you are inthe dark about the whole thing. reading up will shine a light on a lot of it and you will undersatnd it isnt anywhere nearly as scary as you now think.

as the place is near to you get some pictures of the entrance to the land from the public highway and some pictures of the signage. Tell us exactly where it is so we can use google streetview to have a gander for ourselves. Thsi has been asked for already and you ahve been back but not given us the information needed.

Dont be in a hurry to resolve this, the parking co cnat make any money by being honest adn decent so batting away their demands is often a long game.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras, typos

Sorry it says I need 10 posts before I can post a link...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry it says I need 10 posts before I can post a link!

- - - Updated - - -

sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

I have the link to exactly where I parked, but am struggling to post the link on here.

http://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/New+England+St,+Brighton/@50.8321146,-0.1392619,3a,75y,56.17h,98.72t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbYQGg9pRfAvTJi2EvddpCA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x4875857640dfd11b:0x3c3b86368e24ef3c!8m2!3d50.8318098!4d-0.1388927?hl=en

if you put 3w's then a dot before the link above. It won't let me post the full link.

Edited by dx100uk
merge

if you go back to post 8

there is a link to click

and 2 sets of questions, one of which you copy and paste here and then answer each question at the end.

one of the q's is the location with postcode

please complete the link...…….

and they

so lets be clear about the place you were parked,

it was in the loading bay where the big no parking signs are?

No parking means it is prohibited to park and so you cant be offered a contract to park when the only way of creating that contract is to break it.

Anything the parking co claim will be defeated by that.

i would also say that there isnt any sigange to offer you anything in the first place let alone somehting that says you have to pay them a large sum of money as part of the consideration.

where is that signage with letters at least as big as the giant no parking words?

the company itself has a dodgy past with its website showing the logos of a number of customers.

Most of these were clients of Ethical parking, a company that was dormant at the time so not able to legally enter into contracts with the public.

They are also in the same precarious financial position as most of the parking co's and like to ahve a second company idling along so tey can transfer all of their assest when it looks like their bankers or other creditors ae knocking at their door.

This means they are unlikely to want to take part in a court battle they can only lose.

When they issue the NTK we can see what else they have got wrong

Edited by dx100uk
space/spell

Hi,

I received a Parking Charge Notice for parking in a place I thought would be fine to park in.

You parked directly in front of the big, bright yellow signs saying "no parking"?

OK, you probably won't have to pay this, but for future reference, at the back of this building is a council multi-storey where you can park for two hours for £3.