Afternoon all, I am about to start my MCOL action against the RBSicon for unlawful charges after they fobbed me off with a letter saying i was wrong. Can anyone advise on whether you address to the Business (either at the home branch or their head office) or do you make a claim against a specific individual (either the local branch manager or the chief exec for example). And also as i live in England and bank their but the RBS head quarters are registered in Edinburgh does this effect whether claims are made through the English or Scottish versions os the small claimsicon?

Any advise would be appreciated, wish me luck.

Similar Threads: