Idem Claim Form - halifax / Lloyds TSB credit cards***Claim Discontinued***

yodabug
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1729 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:rockon::rockon:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You only submitted your defence on the 13th and you have received a Notice of Proposed Allocation already ? :!:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

And the court has acknowledged your defence...sent a copy to the claimant and the claimant as informed the court they wish to proceed and the court has sent you a DQ to submit ...all in 6 days ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Im a bit confused Andy.

My timeline

14th - Defence Submitted on MCOL.

Today 19th Ive received the Letter from court - Notice of proposed allocation to small claims track. ( N149a ) & ( N180 DQ )

Which I have copied to claimants solicitors ( posting tomorrow ) - and posting one copy to the court office ( tomorrow ), and one kept one for my file.

Just followed instructions. Am I missing something ?

I Might have confused issues on post #76 ( where I just copied one of DX posts about actioning the N180 - and what I WAS going to do )

Edited by yodabug

No thats fine I just wanted to make sure had received the Notice of Proposed Allocation and DQ from the court....never seen a turn around that fast ever !!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello...

I have had Idem's DQ returned to me.  And they have also stated in the letter :- 

' in addition please be advised that we have made a request to the court to place proceedings on hold for a period of one month to enable further enquiries to be undertaken to retrieve any additional information that may assist with resolving he issues raised within your defence ' 

is this usual tactics ? 

i think that it is unfair and puts me at disadvantage.....

is this behaviour frowned upon by the court ?

thanks as always 

They have also stated NO - to mediation ?

well you don't agree.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks DX  - can you point me in the rough direction as what to do to contest this please ?

this hasnt been yet been allocated to my local court yet and latest on MCOL just states 

Claim history 

You filed a DQ on 04/03/2019

thanks 

Edited by yodabug

Just made a wee donation.  

DX - you say ‘ well you don’t agree ‘ 

So will the court be in contact with me  asking if this is ok then ? 

I thought if if they ‘ do nothing’  the case gets auto stayed ? And idem will have to pay to get it lifted at their own leisure

I only ask ask as I was preparing to go down the N244 route and pay myself to get the stay lifted 

thanks 

Does it state on their DQ they have made application to stay it for one month ?

Andy

Andy - thanks for quick response 

they sent back the DQ with a covering letter with the following embodied in the letter.  

' in addition please be advised that we have made a request to the court to place proceedings on hold for a period of one month to enable further enquiries to be undertaken to retrieve any additional information that may assist with resolving he issues raised within your defence ' 

Thanks 

would it be ok to PM you Andy ? 

So you do not have any proof that they have requested a months stay from the court...they simply state so as above in an accompanying letter addressed to you ...not the court ?

I would take that as a pinch of salt...if they wanted to stay it for a month ...they shouldn't have proceeded to the DQ.

Notice of transfer of proceeding letter next informing you of transfer to your local county court and offering mediation services.

Then Notice of Allocation  (N157)if mediation fails or does not even happen, informing you of the court directions and what you must do next in preparation for trial.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Donated.

Good evening all.

I have received notice of discontinuation.  This has also been confirmed with the court.

I like to say a huge thankyou to everyone that has helped with this case.

I would also like to say a very very special thankyou to DX and Andyorch, who really helped me see this through to the end.  You are both Gentlemen and Scholars.  Sometimes you were responding to my posts at 2/3 am !!!! I will be forever grateful.  CHEERS GENTS ! And for calming me down when I was getting stressed !

I think this is a fantastic community, and the best forum , I have ever used - very friendly and helpful.

I hope my donation helps you help others in my situation.

For anyone reading this thread, I did get a LOT of help.  But I also done a tonne of reading, and cannot recommend enough reading the financial legal successes to fully understand the procedures and timetable of events, and to get up too speed on everything.  It will help you out and also the moderators / helpers.

I also bought the Small Claims Procedures book, that will advise on the processes of the court timetable etc etc.  A great read.  I cannot recommend this book enough.

Thanks again everyone.

BIG HUGS AND LOVE 

XX YODABUG X X 

• dx100uk changed the title to Idem Claim Form - halifax / Lloyds TSB credit cards **DISC'D**

:yo:

and they

• Andyorch changed the title to Idem Claim Form - halifax / Lloyds TSB credit cards***Claim Discontinued***