Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2006

Default Here goes number 3!!!!

Hi
    I have successfully won my claims with Barclays and First Direct now im going for BOS credit card this might sound dim :o but with the credit cards is it just late payment fees i can claim???

Similar Threads:
    Barclays claiming 5269.63
    LBA sent 17/05/2006
    money claim filed 31/05/2006
    court date 8th September 2pm
    offered full refund 1st Sep
    money credited to account
    2nd September

Help this site to keep going please donate by clicking the button
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2006

Default Re: Here goes number 3!!!!

I think any fee that looks like a penalty - returned DDs, late fees, default charges etc. Also try to claim interest that they charged you on any fees - see moneysavingexpert.com's calculator

Reclaim bank charges: they're unlawful, so you can get six years money back | MoneySavingExpert.com,

Hope this helps!

<-- MazzaB, financial warrior! (*with a little help from my [real] flexible friends.......*) Bank --->

Please click on my scales if you find my comments helpful! (or ya think i'm sexy )
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details