high view parking multiple ANPR PCNs - overstay - Tesco Hereford = now DRP Letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1779 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no dr+ are a powerless DCA

and not BAILIFFS.

please complete this:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(4-Viewing)-nbsp

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi, can someone help please.

I over stayed the maximum 2 hour parking in Tesco car park (private eye) a few times and now I’ve been sent a charge £250.00 or they will take me to court. Could someone advise me what to do please :sad:

That's quite a charge they are trying to fleece you out of, don't think I have seen one that big before

your original post asks for advice but it is clear you havent read what the letter you wnat advie on properly.

Private Eye?

A few time now- well how mant demands have you had as each will be a separate event and shopuld be treated as such.

Demands from DR+ arent worth the paper they are writen on so do you still ahve the origianl NTK's from the parking co.

tell us about the wehres and whens and we can help you but we need proper information, not vague guesswork

[ANPR camera capture]

1 Date of the infringement 05/06/07/11/13th December 2018 & 04/05/13th January 2019

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 08/01/19

3 Date received 16/01/19

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal] No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up No

7 Who is the parking company? highview

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Tesco Hereford

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. Yes BPA

Edited by dx100uk
format

read upload PDF only please

its parking eye not private eye.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

read upload go advanced/manage attachments bottom right by post quick reply button

if you've not got them

switch to desktop view

so its highview nothing to do with parkingeye?

dx

and they

Yes it’s highview, my apologies,

I read in the letter: “following the landmark Supreme Court ruling of parking eye v beavis, it has now been established that a parking charge notice issued on private land is enforceable”. Having read this I made the mistake that highview was Parking eye!

I’ve done all that but it still won’t give me the option of opening a pdf stored in iBooks.

I’m using an iPad rather than a computer perhaps that’s the problem?

I don’t have access to a computer atm

Edited by dx100uk
Merge

thread tidied upload sorted.

what other letters do you have please

scan those up.

dx

and they

OK,

do you stil have the letters regarding each event?

If so please give us the dateas again for each one with the date of the event and the date the corresponding letter was received.

The ask the council if Highview have planning permission for their cameras and signage.

Now they do at other Tescos so they may do there.

If they dont have PP then you get on to Tesco head office and give them an earful about Highview's criminal activity and how you will name them as a co-defendant in any Highview court claim counterclaim as they are equally culpable for thisbreaking of the 2007 Town and Country Planning Act.

Whilst you are at it ask the council about any limits on parking time in the origianl application or consent for the building of the Tesco store.

Chances are it will be 3 hours if mentioned at all and thus any reduction is also a breach of planning and will need a fresh application for thr time change, which wont be granted as councils dont like these parking co's screwing things up for their own profiteering.

Edited by dx100uk
spell/space

Date I parked: 07/12/18 notice : 17/12/18 reminder: 03/01/19

Parked: 11/12/18 notice 21/12/18 reminder: 7/01/19

Parked: 04/01/19 notice: 11/01/19

Parked: 05/01/19 notice 14/01/19

Parked: 05/12/18 notice 13/12/18 reminder: 31/12/18

LEGAL ACTION PENDING: 17/01/19

Parked: 05/12/18 notice 12/12/18 reminder 31/12/18 further reminder 17/01/19

Parked: 13/12/18 notice 31/12/18 reminder 17/01/19

Parked: 07/01/19 notice 17/01/19.

What department of the council do I need to contact?

The DRP letter was dated 08/01/19 I received it on the 17th & payments made 22/01/19

Edited by dx100uk
merge

the planning department??

most council also have a webportal on their site you can search.

dx

and they

Sorry meant, I should pay by 22nd. I haven’t

What’s a web portal :!:

So I contact the planning department ask them if Tesco have permission for cameras & signage & also if there are any limits on parking.

I’m interested to know if it is legal for them to be get my personal information from dvla also what if I wasn’t the driver on all these occasions?

Edited by dx100uk
merge

no not tescos the fleecers.!!

try the relevant councils website? [webportal]

there is usually a planning debt tab whereby you can search planning permissions .

and so what you haven't paid them...

and they

and so you shouldn't!!

and they

another thing you should do is go and look at the entrance to the car park and see if they have a sign that is easily readable as you enter the land from the public road. If they havent then you get on to Tesco's head office and give them a hard time over this, they have the power to tell Highview to stop their shinanigans and make sure that any signage is obvious as you drive in. If Highview dont have PP then you can tell Tescos's that they are equally culpable as it is their land so they should know what these cowboys are doing in their name.

Now Yescos's gave all of the parking co's the boot a few years back but they seem to be reemploying them for reasons that make no real sense. If there is a lack of planning consent for their cameras then you complain to the ICO and when you do this write to the local paper and tell them about this illegality that is fleecing motorists. Neother Tesco or the parking co will be able to give an honest answer and so Tescos might well force Highview to comply and that will be a suitable admission they are acting without the necessary authority.

I will do all of this & all that I can. Even go to court if I have to (once I’ve established how to get the information from planning, I telephoned the council this morning & asked where I might find out if someone has planning permission, perhaps I should’ve had more courage & said to the operator exactly why, I felt I should tread carefully & be cautious gathering information. By the way, will it effect my credit record not paying?

Ps. I still haven’t been able to find out if they have permission so will ring the council again tomorrow & ask directly what I would like to know. Thanks for your time & help everyone 😊

Edited by dx100uk
merge