Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: high view parking multiple ANPR PCNs - overstay - Tesco Hereford = now DRP Letter

Thanks HB, I will do that.

Default Re: high view parking multiple ANPR PCNs - overstay - Tesco Hereford = now DRP Letter

Just wondering if anyone has a comment about the letter...?

Iím on my own then me & these big corporations...oh well.

please remember people are volunteers here
    they might not have the time or be well enough to respond.
    pers I cant see any issues

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Your letter looks fine. Give it another 24 hours, and if no-one objects, send it off. Remember the volunteer experts here a load of cases every day and will concentrate on who gets it wrong, rather than who gets it right.

Thank you. I have made a donationicon I do very much appreciate everyoneís time

Thank you very much for the donationicon. Please keep us posted how you get on.

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by Theangel1971 View Post
    Ok this is the letter I am sending to Tesco head office:

Dear Tesco,

I am writing to complain about the harresment letters I am receiving from Highview Parking via DRP Ltd, threatening if I donít pay the sum of £250 for going over the two hour permitted time on various occasions, I will be taken to court & my credit rating will be effected.

I used to be a regular shopper at Tesco before all this, now I have stopped shopping there & so have all my family & most of my friends. You have already lost at least £250 of profit for the bullish attempt to extort money from me. We think itís disgusting that I am made to feel bullied by this criminal activity. If this does go to court I will name Tesco as a co-defendant, as you are equally culpable for this breaking of the 2007 Town & Country Planning Act. Iíve spoken to the council, they have informed me that it nowhere states in the original planning application & consent that there is a maximum of two hour parking in that car park.
    I would try and stick to the prblem that you want solved at first so start by saying that you are a regular shopper at ( which barnch) and until the xxth of yyy you had no problems whatsoever but after that a parking control system was introduced without any obvious notice of its implementation and that resulted in you getting a number of demands from Highview as a result of not knowing about their poorly signed and advertised new system. Since this was brought to your attention but only by way fo receiving a number of demands within a short space of time you have changed your parking habits b y now shopping elsewhere as your new supermarket doesnt employ people who use predatory tactics and inadequate signage to offer a contract to shop there.

As these demands from the people you employ to manage your land do not comply with the law of the land then you wont be paying them and you request Tesco get them cancelled as you note that neither Highview or Tesco's have planning permission for the signs and ANPR cameras that is a criminal offence and so no contract exists for you to breach to owe them a bean.

You look forward to hearing that the charges have been cancelled and then you will return to shopping there in the knowledge that Highview wont be continuing to break the law with their activites so you wont be harassed to pay charges that dont exist.

send this to mr Dave Lewis CEO of tesco by email if you wish dave(dot)lewis@uk(dot)tes co(dot)com
    obviously place a full stop where it says dot and make it all joined together.

Give them the parking chargeicon numbers so they can solve the matter immediately.

Follows
    Following

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3