barclaycard debt - Rob Way failed CCA - now sent generic T+Cs - help

Swansong
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1918 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I had a letter off RW last November chasing me for a B/Card CC for £1300 (opened in 2002) last payment to BC in Summer 2017.

I requested CCA off RW and they responded 2/1/19 with "couldn't find it and debt now unenforceable, but they would be in touch with regards to setting up a payment plan".

Today have received a letter off them with a copy of BC CCA,

but not signed by me,

looks very much a generic T&C? and wanting details of my Inc & Exp.

Can you tell me how I should proceed please.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

retitled and moved to BC forum.

I expect they've sent back their std 620000 stuff?

scan it up to one multipage PDF please

read upload

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They need to send the original. Not a reconstituted :) Doesnt stop them trying to push their luck.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

attachment hidden we can see right thru the pen.

please read upload carefully again.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Swan,

Another CAGger has posted a spreadsheet here showing how the charges changed over time - https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?492302-Barclaycard-Charges-on-Charges-and-credit-limit-increases&p=5169602&viewfull=1#post5169602

Click on the CISheet v101 and it'll open an Excel Worksheet - at the foot of the Thumbnails Box.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Have uploaded the info received. Also, reading through what they sent me, the late payment charges are stated at £12, didn't this not start until 2006/7??

In the greater scheme of things, that would be irrelevant, as they need the original signed (and fully CCA compliant) agreement if they're to enforce this.

You're thinking along the right lines though, as any evidence of the agreement not being a 'true' copy will further undermine their possible future claim that a reconstituted copy is good enough.