Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Park Watch/DR+ windscreen PCN - paid them 100 - now they want MORE!! - Castledene shopping centre Peterlee

Thanks you ericsbrother. I might just do that...didn't think to complain to BPA.

Default Re: Park Watch/DR+ windscreen PCN - paid them 100 - now they want MORE!! - Castledene shopping centre Peterlee

you wont get the response you deserve but as they are supposed to police their members it might make then at least tell them to stop being too greedy or they will pollute the water everyne else is drinking from.

today, I've received another letter from Zenith Collections....another PO Box 292.
    They are requesting 160!!
    These are really taking the pee.

More threatening of court action....

Follows
    Following

ignoreicon. Them.

They have to send a PaP letter if theyre serious about court. Which you can shut down fast.

If they send a court claim, you can shut that down fast as well.

Stop Worrying. They dont care about the law or regulation. They will say and do anything to get people to pay. remember, theyre just low life cowboy clampers who found a new way to con money from people. Especially park watch, which is ran by a guy from his house.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks
    Follows
    Following

already explained what to do in post 16.

dx

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

I agree do a recahrge and if they make a noise you point ouy they have acted unlawfully ( a full explanation will be made to them upon receipt of their cort claim formicon).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details