MET ANPR PCN - Overstay - service station - SOUTH GATE PARK, A120 Stansted Airport , CM24 1AA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1771 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

where do they use the word FINE please tony?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi re same here got ticketed at stansted- wrote to the council over planning permissions received this reply

Your email has been forwarded onto the Council's Planning Enforcement Team to respond to.

You are able to look the planning history for the site including the car park on the Council's website If the cameras are pole mounted then it is likely they would require planning permission. Depending on the view of the signs from a public area they may also require consent. The sings that you have shown in your photos and ANPR/CCTV cameras are considered acceptable development in a car parking area and if an application was submitted for these works if it was required is likely that consent would be granted if they have not already been given consent. It is a legal requirement that where these cameras are located that there is signage to inform members of the public that they are there.

Kind regards,

Sarah Marshall

Planning Enforcement Team Leader

Uttlesford District Council

London Road

Saffron Walden, CB11 4ER

Tele: 01799 510 307

i went onto the portal put in the post code - CM24 1AA and found only one bit about a camera and that was for a drive thru.

Posts moved to your existing thread..keep to it please...

...so..where do they use the word fine please as post 25??

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Shows you are not reading up..

Go read as many threads here as you can....

and they

So they dont have permission- end of story.

they will try and justify this under deemed consent but that isnt true as it is a different class for signs that are imformational or warning signs and these arent either, they are ADVERTYISING a unilateral contract.

The imformational signs are things that say "bus stop" or the name of a railway station or "fire exit".

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Hi received another reply from the council over the signage.

I have reviewed the planning history and have found UTT/0718/07/FUL for the Restaurant with associated parking and landscaping

and UTT/15/2022/FUL for the “Reconfiguration of the drive thru lane and kerb lines to provide a side-by-side order point including associated works to the site.

Erection of 2 no. extensions to the store.

Alterations to the car park to incorporate 2 no. new motorcycle bays.

Installation of 2 no. Customer Order Displays (COD) at McDonalds.

You may wish to read the associated documents on the website to see if the signs and the cameras are included or not.

UTT_15_2022_FUL-SITE_SIGNAGE_DETAILS-2225617.pdf

they dont have permission and that is that.

it would be a separate application as they wont have had the parking cowboys in place before they built it would they?

no need to look any further into this, now dig into other stuff regarding the siting of the signs so you can rubbish them on that if need be.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon - and many thanks to all who have contributed and given me some guidance on this case it is most appreciated as i was and still am very much out of my depth on this subject. BUT i do have very much a strong will and willingness to seek justice.

Hopefully in return it may help others

- i contacted DVLA to ask who requested my information and what right do they have to sell my information.

i received the reply attached. tony

hidden

you must redact things properly please!!

read upload

dx

and they

• 4 months later...
18 hours ago, AngryParker said:

This thread seems to have petered out without a definitive answer. The same has just happened to me and I'm not sure what to do. We haven't moved, we've been at the same house for 10 years but we had no notification until this overdue notice.

I guess the law has moved on since this thread was started and there are lots of posts about the BP garage at Stansted, so I suspect contacting the manager won't help (judging by the posts they really couldn't care less). Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

drop me an email (removed)

it is quite common for people not to return to a thread it things just dont happen or they get a letter saying they have been let off as a GOGW or whatever.

We like to know what happed  as it helps us see what strategies the parking co's use and also what works for us and what doesnt so we can change our plans if necessary.

the BEAVIS decision stopped a very common defence in its tracks but we put more emphasis on others things that would have been very secondary consideratiosn a few years ago. the more a particular defence is successfully used the wider it becomes known and that creates more success as cases become persuasive y their very existence.

Hi , for one i will never forgive or forget what these have put me through , 2 years of harassment .I started off innocent and yes may be naive and placed trust and always believed in being honest and upfront. And what happened implied threats consistent hounding which made my life a misery.

Now i have taken it personally i will ensure i get retribution one way or another they can no longer be allowed to walk this earth terrorizing innocent people.