Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Thread: Ukar , nram

Default Ukar , nram

Good morning.

This is my first post on here .
    not sure if this is the right section.

Basically received a lettericon form ukar NRAM on 19/12/18

account has moved to loss recoveries loan gone In to default and a formal demand was issued
    outstanding balance of 17083.51 is now sought .

Now this is the first letter I have received from NRAM .

not had any contact with them for over 12 years

me and my ex had a mortgageicon with nothren rock back in 2006

100 pct and a loan attached I am sure so long ago can't remember .

now we split up in 2008 and her dad bought me out my name was taken off everything with northern rock .

i moved away I now have a new family .

why are NRAM SENDING me a letter like this saying I owe them money surely it's her they should be going after .
    How have they got my address and what's all this default and formal demand stuff .

i have had no contact with northern rock for ove r 12 years .

Now do u suggest I send a SARicon TO THEM .

or do I ignore it as surely it's statue bared ????

Regards

kevin

Ohhh I can also add this is not on my credit file ??? Does not showe up .

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Ukar , nram

How were you bought out??
    Was this via Nram themselves?
    If not you are still liable if the mortgageicon is still live and unfinished/nor paid off

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Hi there thanks for replying .
    It was so long ago I really don't no was a messy breakup .
    I believe her dad remortgaged so I was taken off the mortgageicon and I was given what we agreed on the cost of what house was at the time . I.e half .
    I've checked online and the house was last sold 2005 well that's when we bought it together .
    So it looks as though thy still own it .
    Now if that's the case why aren't NRAM chasing my ex as she still owns the property by the looks of it ???

Do I send a SARicon

and is this not statue barred.

I left the house in 2007 11 years ago
    It's worth double now ????
    She and her dad need to be dealing with this surely .

I left for next to nothing and she has made a fortune on house
    Surely this her debt now as she took it all on from me .

Go check the .gov.uk land registry site
    See if you are still listed or the old nram charge one is.

If it's been paid by anyone in the last 12yrs it's not sb'd nor if it's listed.

Who are ukar?

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Ok will do thank u .
    Meantime is It worth sending a SARicon

To what end?

Who is ukar?

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Send a SARicon to NRAM .

UKAR ARE part of NRAM I believe uk asset resolution

Hi can any one please give me some advice on this ???

Have I posted in the wrong section.

Thank you

post 5 please

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Hi dx100uk

Ok so I have checked the land registry and I am not listed on there .

The only person listed is my ex girlfriend so what do u suggest now please .

Many thanks

so what is listed regarding NRAM solely states only her name and not yours
    your only link now is possibly your original signing of the org unsecured loan , was it their normal game of a 25k one o suspect?

don't think they can chase you its out side of 6yrs now unless she has been paying it and stopped within 6yrs?

any ideas?

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Hi yes just says her name with the address on the land registery.

But below it now says lender nationwide , she obviously changed mortgageicon company when northern rock went bust .

Yes that sounds about right the 25 k loan .

And I have had no contact with nortahern rock NRAM
    SINCE 2006 over 13 years ago

No paid them a penny
    Nothing .

So do u suggest sending a SARicon to NRAM .

Or ignore it .
    It's a strange one 13 years ago and then boom the out of the blue

pers i'd ignore them
    just phishing for a mug to fleece

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following