Emollient cream build-up in fabric can lead to fire deaths

stu007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Emollient cream build-up in fabric can lead to fire deaths

People who use emollient creams to treat dry and itchy skin conditions are being warned that residue can build up on fabrics, such as clothing or bedding, and cause them to catch fire more easily.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is recommending that labelling and product information for these emollient products should include a warning about the fire hazard, with clear advice not to smoke or go near naked flames and information about the risk of severe burn injury or death when clothing, bedding and dressings with emollients dried on them are accidentally ignited.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/emollient-cream-build-up-in-fabric-can-lead-to-fire-deaths

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group