style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Buenas noches, les cuento mi caso o el de un error tan grande en mi vida, tomo un artículo en M&S por menos de 10 libras, la seguridad de la tienda me lleva por una puerta trasera y me dice que puedo No vuelva a la tienda, pague por el producto tomado, todo esto sin la intervención de la policía, firme un documento llamado Sistema de Notificación de Recuperación Civil / Violación en el que me dice nuevamente que no puedo ir a ninguna tienda de MS, y que DWF se pondrá en contacto para el pago de una demanda formal (no especifica el monto).

Después de una semana de esto, recibí una carta de DWF solicitando un pago de 85 libras para los costos de seguridad en los próximos 14 días.

¿Por qué no pagar esta factura? Si no lo hago, ¿puedo tener consecuencias legales, un seize o estar en la lista de morosos?

Estoy muy preocupado por lo que pueda pasar, espero que alguien pueda ayudarme con esto.

Good evening, I tell you my case or the one of such a big mistake in my life, I take an article in M ​​& S for less than 10 pounds, the security of the store takes me through a back door and tells me that I can not go back to the store , pay for the product taken, all this without the intervention of the police, sign a document called Civil Recovery / Violation Notification System in which you tell me again that I can not go to any MS shop, and that DWF will be put in contact for the payment of a formal demand (does not specify the amount).

After a week of this, I received a letter from DWF requesting a payment of 85 pounds for security costs in the next 14 days.

Why not pay this bill? If I do not, can I have legal consequences, a seize or be on the list of defaulters?

I'm very worried about what might happen, I hope someone can help me with this.

Edited by betsabeth75

Good evening, I tell you my case or the one of such a big mistake in my life, I take an article in M & S for less than 10 pounds, the security of the store takes me through a back door and tells me that I can not go back to the store , pay for the product taken, all this without the intervention of the police, sign a document called Civil Recovery / Violation Notification System in which you tell me again that I can not go to any MS shop, and that DWF will be put in contact for the payment of a formal demand (does not specify the amount).

After a week of this, I received a letter from DWF requesting a payment of 85 pounds for security costs in the next 14 days.

Why not pay this bill? If I do not, can I have legal consequences, a seize or be on the list of defaulters?

I'm very worried about what might happen, I hope someone can help me with this.

yes simply ignore everything

nothing they can do can hurt you nor visa, credit file, court nothing!!

just bin the letters and stay out of that store for a month or two.

go enjoy xmas

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it goes directly into DWF's pocket

thus funding the harassment of further people like you.

IGNORE totally.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

As was mentioned in another thread regarding RLP, where goods were paid for (even after the event) there is no cause of action as it has been rectified before DWF could get involved.

DWF are a firm of solicitors and for some people letters from them gives them an air of authority. Civil recovery is only a tiny amount of their day to day work.

Security staff are paid irrespective of whether they catch anyone or not so there can never be any security costs. There have been no court cases since 2012 in regard to civil recovery so these companies rely on ignorance to get people to pay up. Luckily you have found CAG and we all know what to do with those letters.

On a brighter note, DWF only (?) send out three or four letters and then they stop so ignoring them is the best option for you.

What is far more important is for you to examine your actions and try to work out why you did this.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE