I won on a scratchcard

Argyll
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1933 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A few months ago I ordered some Fischer rawlplugs online. Inside there was a scratch card which I won and called the company to claim my prize. They said someone would contact me but several phone calls later and several promises later and I still haven't received any call to tell me what I've won.

Can I take action? If so how do I contact?

What did you win and who was the competition promoter?

There should be t&c on the scratch card or a link to check them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they say that prices are limited and only a certain number can be claimed, so they can simply say that they run out.

Well there's a very subtle clue on the face of the scratchcard as to who to telephone.

The second clue is that they describe themselves as "marketing". Be aware of a sales sc@m

Sorry, I suddenly realise that you've already called them.

I've run out of ideas

On their web page is a twitter link. May be worth trying to contact them there as nobody wants to air their dirty laundry in public.

Is there any information on the back of the card?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Ive seen that before. You havent actually won anything. Call the number, enter the code and it gives you a large run down of things you might have won, to end on something really crappy. When the prizes run out ( They likely get thousands of people contacting them, and there may be 2 or 3 prizes total, they just fob you off. As said, its just a marketing ploy.

There were prizes, but very few of them so they can get it past the regulators by stating there were prizes, and the key word on the card " chance to win". Thats why it doesnt actually tell you what youve won.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

been around for years..sc@m totally to gander marketing info

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...