today I received the charge notice.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1928 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi unquietsoul,

I recently went on a business trip to Cambridge, popped into co-op for 7 minutes (to the second according to the notice ;) ) to get some medicine on the 4th December, then today I received the charge notice.

The problem is, the hire car was in my boss' name, and the hire company have charged a £30 admin fee to HIS company credit card for transfer of his details to the parking control company for this notice. This makes me want to not just ignore it, but to try and seek compensation from them, as my company will now be £30 out of pocket from this [problem].

I am very far away from the car park in question too, and as a result I am unable to get there to get any evidence of my own. I am sorry if this comes across cheeky but should anything further come up with my situation, would I be able to use your picture evidence of the signs etc?

I hope all goes well with your situation.

Regards,

picojetz

and don't forget to start your own thread please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes you can use the picture evidence as it is now in the public domain.

You need to speak to your boss and explain how he is been rooked over this and the car lease co have got it wrong as this is not a fine but an unlwaful (see why in this thread) demand. he should then get the card co to do a recharge for the fee and tell the lease co they should learn to read.

yes you can use the picture evidence as it is now in the public domain.

You need to speak to your boss and explain how he is been rooked over this and the car lease co have got it wrong as this is not a fine but an unlwaful (see why in this thread) demand. he should then get the card co to do a recharge for the fee and tell the lease co they should learn to read.

Yes, I know that I can use the photos, but asking permission was me being polite :)

The problem with the admin fee is it is mentioned in the terms of the hire car that the hirer is responsible for parking fines and charges, should they be required to transfer hirer details, so legally unless we claim compensation from the company, there is nothing we can do about the admin fee.