Just a quick one
I am in the process of putting my claim in against MINT credit card which is part of the RboS group. Their registered address is in Scotland. When completing my money claim / small claimsicon form can I actually put a Scottish address for the claim to be served through an English small claimsicon court ?
I can't remember wheter I have read somewhere here that the law is different in Scotland, or do I get something mixed up ?

Similar Threads: