Euro Parking Services - NTD Ashted Lock, Dartmouth Middleway, Birmingham, B7 4AZ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 631 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1 Date of the infringement: 23/10/2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]: 25/10/2018

3 Date received : 26/10/2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] n

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?: yes - 2 photos on letter

6 Have you appealed? no - letter states I need to provide certain things to appeal, but not how or where to

7 Who is the parking company?: Euro Parking Services

8. Where exactly?: . The letter states "Birmingham Science Park, B7 4BB" - however, I was parked in "Ashted Lock, Dartmouth Middleway, Ashted Lock Way, Birmingham, B7 4AZ"

The simple story here is that on the second day of starting a new job, I didn't display a parking permit (not being used to doing so) - and then I received this.

I believe I've a case to appeal, due to the fact that the parking spots are reserved for our company, and I have a permit, just forgot to display it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They've already failed on a few things. Sit tight and the regulars will be around. There's no rush. Euro car parks / parking services always and without fail make glaring mistakes

• Confused 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Also please take down your PDF. There are still personal identifiers on it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

did they leave a windscreen ticket?

this is operator pictures,

they've issues the NTK too soon.

you have a valid permit regardless to not displaying it.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

then ignore them.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

as the supposed breach is parked without displaying a valid permit I would bet on the sigange limiting parking to permit holders only.

That means there is no offer of a contract to non permit holders and the amount demanded is then designed to deter rather than an offer of terms.

that makes the demand an unlawful penalty and not a sum due as a contractual considerations.

In short, they lose

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Hi

I have looked at Ashstead Lock but I can't see any 'Way' on Google Streetview. Does this site include Birmingham City Council Licensing and CityServe? If so, I'm looking at the right place. There are signs at the entry at each entry and they state 'Pre authorised vehicles and permit holders only' I cannot clearly view the on site signs so it might help if you could supply us with pictures.

Euro Parking Services do take court action but there is no info on how many cases were won (by default or poor defence) and how many were lost They have issued around 7.5k tickets and taken court action on 56 occasions this year.

The facts are that Euro have stated the completely wrong place and you can state this as such if it went to court. As Euro is a member of the IPC, they don't follow PoFA and as such can't rely on keeper liability but they will try if it got that far. They assume the driver is also the keeper and sue on that basis except you have no obligation to tell them who was the driver. What I have seen these companies do is not use PoFA except when it suits them, usually at court.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

so POFA terminal fail as the poscode is a different address and the name Birmingham science park isnt a single place.

The poscode you quote ending 2AZ is not the same place so they have failed to identify the land in question.

Also the wording of the NTK isnt POFA compliant but they dont care as no-one will force them to change their ways.

Same goes with the abuse of the non ticketing system, it would be interesting to know who actually took the photographs as I would bet they arent an employee of Euro and thus should not process your personal data by passing it on to the parking bandits.

As alrady said, as the site is permit only they havent offerd you a contract to park so cnat claim for a breach of contract.

Stupidity and ignorance wont stop them chasing you though, greed trumps.

Ignore the parking co and please let us see some pictures of the signage in detail as I would bet there is more than 1 thinmg wrong with that as well.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

• 4 weeks later...

Had another letter yesterday - inviting me to pay a £100 fine as as the registered keeper I was now liable as I hadn't identified the driver.

Can upload if needed, but it's pretty similar to the other one - although it states the ticket was issued 2 days after.

Do you need an upload?

Hmm, only just seeing the response regsarding signage.

Let me get that for you.

Don't know why I didn't get an email

Does this site include Birmingham City Council Licensing and CityServe? If so, I'm looking at the right place.

Yes, definitely the correct place, we're above the licencing office!

There are signs at the entry at each entry and they state 'Pre authorised vehicles and permit holders only' I cannot clearly view the on site signs so it might help if you could supply us with pictures.

See above

IMG_20181029_122658.jpg

Edited by dx100uk
merge

where does it say FINE please

upload that letter.

dx

and they

Attached is the letter from yesterday.

Apologies for the wording of "Fine" that was my own comment - I don't believe that wording was used anywhere

Just as a note - realise I transposed a couple of lines in the address, it should be

Ashted Lock, Ashted Lock Way, Dartmouth Middleway, Birmingham, B7 4AZ"

you don't believe. Why do you believe a speculative invoice by a private parking company can ever be a legal fine?

and they

so operator pictures and vanishing windscreen ticket syndrome

and they

That letter has just shot themselves in the foot. As lookingforinfo has mentioned, the letter states that a notice to driver was affixed to the car. For that to be true, the NTK shouldn't have reached your doorstep until after 28 days have passed (29-56 days)

As the NTK arrived in a couple of days, the NTK is non compliant as is the fact that the keeper is unable to appeal as IPC members only accept appeals from drivers, not keepers.

Another thing to note and another string to your bow is that they breached your data by getting your details from the DVLA.

You couldn't make up just how bad that letter is!

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

I would.

The only time to respond is if a Letter Before Action/Claim comes in the post

Yes ignore. Who knows their stupidity may give you more rope. Doubtless their unregulated debt collectors will write next threatening you with unwarranted demands for sums of money [£160 for example] which they just pluck out from the sky hoping that will scare you into paying something you never owed in the first place.

Later when they have heard nothing from you they will change their tune and send in their begging letters by reducing the amount they want. You've got to love them for their perseverance.