PIP Reassessment Again In A Week

Digital_2012
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1965 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Need some help i was on DLA mobility low rate which was due to review December 2019.

My GP referred to community health support worker who advised me to apply for PIP as i have high chances getting care and mobility higher rate than low rate mobility due to my mental and physical illness.

I was little bit hesitant as i heard a lot of horror stories about PIP rejection rate.

Anyways my health support worker rang DWP and arranged a home visit to fill the PIP form.

A lady from DWP came to my house on 13th August 2018 and filled all the paper work and contacted DWP to apply for PIP over the phone.

The DWP lady also advised that i might receive another PIP form which she advised me to ignore.

After 10 days i received new form which i ignored but after 3 weeks i received another letter telling me that they still not received the form.

I rang DWP and told that the from already filled by DWP lady after searching on their computer the lady over the phone told me that they got the form but it still not scanned to put on their systems, the lady over the phone also advised that it should be on the system by two weeks and i should contact after two weeks to confirm.

After that i was bit relaxed and i totally forgot to ring them back, now i received their letter saying that they rejected my claim is i failed to provide further information.

One more thing i never received any further letter from DWP apart from the form which they sent to fill in.

The date on the letter is 10th of october and i received the letter on 18th october and i am abroad seeing my parents and coming back 12th of november.

The dead line will be finishing 10th of october, i do not know what to do now its not my fault they messed up with my form they also said in the letter that my DLA will be stopped from 23rd october.

Thank

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I need your help and advice, i just had PiP face to face assessment three days ago i am suffering from depression anxiety flash backs panic attacks and post traumatic stress disorder. I also diagnosed ASD AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER.

The Assessment lasted 1 hour 40 minutes after that very next day same lady rang me who saw me face to face asking more questions about going out and about which i answered all, but now i received text message asking me to attend another face to face assessment.

I rang dwp and they said that i have to attend and they do not know why i been called again, anyways i rang the lady who saw me face to face but she was not available so her colleague told me that the lady who saw me face to face needs more answers so she wanted to see me again.

I do not know what they are up to but i am really stressed and feeling anxious this very weird situation.

Thank you

Old and new pip thread merged for history

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...