Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: bought online fake 16+ card - used +1yrs - Ran when stoped by inspector - now letter of intended prosecution

Hi HB, I used the card to get to uni and back. I don't really go out much using the bus, if I do it's usually in friends/family members cars. So the card just showed my journeys back and forth from university, which is why it goes up to 70 journeys as the court summons letter had attached pages and pages of me taking the same bus and at the times at which I traveled.

Default Re: bought online fake 16+ card - used +1yrs - Ran when stoped by inspector - now letter of intended prosecution

IMHO that's a good result.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

WW are you able to post up the court summons without your personal information please? It would help us to advise you.

Our uploadicon guide could help you.

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

I read through it again,
    misread a lot of stuff in the morning and I didn't properly provide you both with the full information from the letters

like the fact that i'll have to pay back around 120 in bus fare that i owe on top of the fine they want to give me.

I'll try to get them uploaded tonight once I get home or by tomorrow morning.

I've noticed a lot of people on here recently like myself who have made the mistake of buying the 16+ oyster cards through social media.

I attached a screenshot of the sort of profiles that are selling these cards to give you an idea for any future posts.

Attached Files Attached Files

And if something looks to good to be true.....

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

I've attached the of court summons letters minus the extra pages with general court information.

Attached Files Attached Files

I'm in a similar situation, did you call them yet? If you did, what did they say? Please keep me updated, i'm worried about what's going to happen.

I made a really dumb mistake of following the crowd and just because my friends did it, I've never done anything remotely bad before. I didn't realise that you get a criminal record from fare evasion. I just started university so i'm really worried about the criminal record.

this thread is for advising WW
    please start a new threadicon<<clickme
    of you own please

dx

DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details