Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2018

Default Re: Erudio/Shoosmiths Claimform - 1995-98 SLC Loans - ignored or returned everything since 2013

Hi Andy and DX, thanks so much for giving this your attention. Going to file this defence (#32) shortly

Basic Account Holder

Default Re: Erudio/Shoosmiths Claimform - 1995-98 SLC Loans - ignored or returned everything since 2013

MCOL website playing up. Telephoned MCOL helpline and they recommended filing by email. Worth a call if anyone else having trouble. Will double check tomorrow to make sure everything filed.

Thank you very much for all your help. Will let you know outcomes. Off to enjoy Christmas now, have a great one!

donationicon forthcoming xx (next on to do list!)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Hello again,

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!

Wanted to give a quick update.

There have been no significant developments with my claim since filing my defence, however I have received a couple of letters from Shoosmith.

The first arrived on the 21st December (deadline for defence), which offers an extension for filing my defence and states CPR 31.14 doesn't apply to small claimsicon (but they'll comply anyway...)

The second acknowledges receipt of my defence (feel free to delete if you don't think these are relevant/of much interest to others!)

Best,
    Percy

Attached Files Attached Files

its not been allocated to track yet so CPR DOES apply!!

they have 28 days to do 'something'
    else it gets autostayed
    costing them more to lift the stay

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Thanks DX, I thought that might be the case, so reassuring to see you post as much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details