Vcs no stopping PCN - final demand - Lennon Airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I received a Final Demand from VCS re stopping in a no stopping area to pick someone up.

To date I have not responded/acknowledged any letters that have been sent.

Having looked at some of the threads am I correct that at present there is nothing for me to do or worry about?

please complete this

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(1-Viewing)-nbsp

at some point you should reply never TOTALLY ignore

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Many thanks for your prompt response, I agree about not ignoring everything, just wanting to check I was ok so far.

1 Date of the infringement - 08/09/18

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - 12/09/18

3 Date received - not noted

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] - unknown as I am unable to locate it, possibly shredded by partner!

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? - Yes

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal] - no

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up - n/s

7 Who is the parking company? - Vehicle Control Services Limited

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

- Liverpool John Lennon Airport

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. - I have not noticed a mention of either of these official bodies mentioned in the paperwork I have.

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

I have copies of 2 Final reminders and a final demand

have you still got the ntk?

if so scan it up to pdf both sides as well as any other letters ONE multipage PDF only

read upload

the site underwent an upgrade of recent, one snag is PDF as presently not uploading

give till tomorrow please

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

VCS are well known on here for lying they know that they cannot enter into contracts with motorists at JL airport.

They will always lose a defended case in Court should they be that stupid.

Sadly they are that stupid which is why at some time in the future you will have to let them know that they have picked on the wrong guy.

In the meantime let them waste their time and money sending endless threats either from themselves or their unregulated debt collectors.

They have to be unregulated since no self respecting Company would deal with them.

To get an idea of the kind of company VCS is take a look at this

http://notomob.co.uk/discussions/index.php?topic=5853.0

Also at the top of this page above the Consumer Forums and to the left is a black bar with a search CAG space.

Put VCS John Lennon Airport to give you an idea of how downright dishonest and despicable they are.

Please do not write to them yet as you may accidentally give away the fact that you were the driver which means you would lose the POFA protection.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing swearing

cant be that good a website they call it a fine when it is not!

and they

cant be that good a website they call it a fine when it is not!

To be fair dx that was stated by the

Mirror but I used it to show what crooks

They are. Yes they did cancel the ticket but perhaps only because the papers

Had picked up the story. And it looks as if it wasn't an ANPR capture but a guy in a van taking pictures.

In essence there isnt a breach of contract so you cant owe them money. No stopping is a prohibitive sign and doesnt offer you terms to park so the only parking contract they can offer is one where you agree to break the conditions of the contract to form it. Now like you cant legally agree to murder someone they cant sue you when you dont agree with it.

so do nothing for the moment and when they send a proper letter before action you can tell them that you know all about byelaws adn the difference between a sign that is prohibitive in nature and a unilateral contract and you also know that they know as well because they keep losing court claims over this very same thing adn you are not so dumb as to be GLADSTONED! ( they know what it means)

Firstly, many thanks for all the responses, much appreciated and apologies for my delayed response.

@dx100uk - To date I have been unable to locate the NTK, if that changes, I will updload it.

@lookingforinfo - your comments are reassuring :) and it sounds like I will be looking for additional assitance in the future.

@ericsbrother - That's pretty straight forward and comforting, I guess I shall await the 'letter before action', before any contact is made.

Yes, then you cna remind them that they will always lose a coourt claim at this site for reasons given in the claims VCS v ( and then name some of the cases that are in the public domain).

they know they are wrong but hope that you dont or can be bullied into paying before it gets to the actual hearing date.