• Tweets

• And yes, they state their client is EON and that they can return the debt to EON who can either register a default or take me to court. 
    • Thank you. The npower debt was from 2019/2020 until EON took over the account late 2021.   npower had set a DCA on me even though I owed them nothing. I spoke to a customer service agent, following up by email, who confirmed I was in credit . I made a complaint to head office who sent a barrage of emails, changing the amounts each time. According to them, I owed £279.   The debt grew to what it is now as first npower and then EON subsequently failed to put a payment arrangement and direct debit in place to pay off this supposed sum and my ongoing bills.   I was very ill with Covid, struggling in lockdown with a disabled child and informed them of all this.   EON stopped their legal action when I took them to the ombudsman as this was part of my complaint and requested remedy but I have not received a notice of discontinuance.    I would like to set up my own dd to pay them off but am concerned they could still take legal action. I am on a low income and can’t afford to pay them more than a token amount each month.   
    • Thank you guys! @lookinforinfo thank you for the case, it seem to similar with my case which is gold. @Nicky Boy shouldn't be ICO?   Personal data breaches: a guide ICO.ORG.UK   For CAG I found this  The Confidentiality Advisory Group (CAG) is an independent body which provides expert advice on the use of confidential patient information. This includes providing advice to us, the Health Research Authority (HRA) for research uses. It also provides advice to the Secretary of State for Health for non-research uses.
    • HB - yes I agree it is about their paperwork and advice.  I need to be clear in my head what my complaint is.  And what a result looks like for me? (They should never have placed me with the shark with whom I've had all sorts of issues - but I don't think that's my complaint focus -v-  broker) 
    • HB - all sorts of issues have been in court; the main one re repo remains in court, no resolution.  They all stem really from bad advice by broker.  Indeed, but if the Ombudsman is prepared to accept the complaint, it would be about the advice given by the broker and their paperwork, wouldn't it? You seem to be asserting that the problems you've had stem from their bad advice. HB
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Suppressed Cancer Cure-Court Case .19th November-London.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1943 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Suppressed Cancer Cure-Court Case.19th November Southwark Crown Court near London Bridge 19th November.

I keep coming across information here and there about this case and i began to wonder.

When something bothers you or begins to best to put it down somewhere.

I am just passing the details on for others to have their say.

A few details,videos and much more on the link.

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=class: Content MainText]9.30am on Monday 19th Nov 2018, to support DAVID NOAKES, as he faces the full wrath of BIG PHARMA's protection racket ... ENFORCED by the MHRA on behalf of Big Pharma & the UK Government!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=class: Content MainText]

LETTER FROM DAVID NOAKES

To conceal GcMAF, the body's way of treating cancer, for another 25 years, the Medicines & Healthcare Regulatory Authority (MHRA) is prosecuting me ( David Noakes) and others at Southwark Crown Court near London Bridge, at 10 am on Monday 19th November 2018.

GcMAF is a human protein, a human right, and the king of immunotherapies. It saves the lives of 75% of terminal stage 4 cancer patients, without side effects, at 1% the cost of chemotherapy. If it was put into the NHS it could save 120,000 lives a year, save the NHS £2 Billion on its drugs bill, and empty thousands of beds. It successfully treats over 50 other diseases.

We treated 11,500 people; 239 doctors chose it, and 1,400 patients around the world have submitted feedback on their excellent results with GcMAF. If you know someone who has died of cancer, they could have had a 75% chance of life if the MHRA had not concealed, and then banned, GcMAF.

Much more on the link,and have your say.

LETTER FROM DAVID NOAKES

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Suppressed-Cancer-Cure.html?soid=1102206983512&aid=of7N-wulklU

The question seems to be.

Why are Big Pharma & the UK Government REFUSING to acknowledge EFFECTIVE CANCER TREATMENTS ... and persecuting those who have PROVEN the efficacy of GcMAF?

Bye for now i will follow the court case closely.

Tawnyowl.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Up to Jury to decide if a criminal act has been committed.

What offence(s) have been alleged by those prosecuting ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi unclebulgaria67.

A good question,i will look around and find out.

Flew into this at the deepend for sure.Some worrying things already.And just sharing what is out there.

The Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency or MHRA protects the monopolies of the billion dollar pharmaceuticals (who charge, eg. £40,000 for a round of chemotherapy poison), and ruthlessly close down inexpensive, effective treatments wherever it can. Ten public bodies state they are corrupt (see below). The MHRA kills around 200,000 British people a year, and 12,000 have signed the above petition to close them down.

Their crime is a £9 Billion drug fraud; conspiring to defraud the NHS and the British government of £9 Billion, while concealing inexpensive treatments that work, causing 200,000 deaths as a result, the worst kind of fraud.

https://mhracorrupt.st/

Now when a thread like this starts i am sure some may get a little wound up.

But sooner or later things will become clear.And sometimes takes a little time.
.And we are just putting what is out there for others to learn a little.

And of course have your say.What you think or would like to say.

Just having a root around looking for what the prosecution are up to.

Possibly this.

David pleaded GUILTY to manufacturing and supplying an Unlicensed Medicine and is scheduled to appear at Southwark Crown Court in Southeast Londonfor a 3 day sentencing hearing,

But not forgetting.

David Noakeshad developed an extremely effective CANCER treatment, which threatened the Big Pharma monopoly, established by the 1939 CANCER ACT. On the advice of his legal team, David pleaded GUILTY to manufacturing and supplying an Unlicensed Medicine and is scheduled to appear at Southwark Crown Court in Southeast Londonfor a 3 day sentencing hearing, commencing at 10am on Monday 19th November 2018... in which the MHRA will be seeking a Custodial sentence ... all because David Noakes had the audacity to produce an EFFECTIVE CANCER TREATMENT!

In the meantime a little about David Noakes,sure is a busy talented man.Of course these links are usually not fully up to date.

David Noakes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Noakes

I am sure there will be live links on the days of the court case perhaps from Ian Rowland Crane and will put them here if so.

Just having a root around looking for what the prosecution are up to.

Possibly this.

But not forgetting.

In the meantime a little about David Noakes,sure is a busy talented man.Of course these links are usually not fully up to date.

David Noakes.

I am sure there will be live links on the days of the court case perhaps from Ian Rowland Crane and will put them here if so.

right, so you want the evil MHRA exposed, and David Noakes to be immune from prosecution?.

you seem to feel: The MHRA is wrong, because some of its board are industry experts, and thus biased. Who would you prefer the MHRA rely on, people with no experience?.

Yet, while accusing the MHRA staff of bias, you ignore that David Noakes is similarly, not without conflict of interest, making money out of GcMAF.

The same GcMAF that he holds as a cure for cancer, yet Cancer Research UK say:

https://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2008/12/03/cancer-cured-for-good-gc-maf-and-the-miracle-cure/

Some companies are selling Gc-MAF for use by cancer patients. This treatment is not approved or licensed in the UK for treating cancer or any 0ther disease. Given that there is no solid scientific evidence to show that the treatment is safe or effective, we would not recommend that cancer patients use it.

Cancer is an extremely complex disease. In fact, it is more than 200 distinct diseases, each requiring different treatment. And the success of treatment depends on many things, including the genetic make-up of the tumour, the stage of diagnosis, and how aggressive the cancer is.

To suggest that there is a ‘magic bullet’ that cures all cancers is simplistic in the extreme.

Desperate people will try anything. Don't buy the snake oil. Don't support snake oil peddlars.

But wait, it isn't just cancer, GcMAF is a treatment for autism too!, (apparently).

Oh, yes, and "HIV, liver/kidney disease and diabetes.” "Rumor has it that GcMAF has the potential to be a cure for even more diseases, such as herpes, as well."

Well, so says Snopes, while thoroughly debunking these claims.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/09/05/scientists-questionable-institute-cancer/

So, what about autism?.

The National Autistic Society has told the BBC it is "extremely concerned". Jane Harris, its director of external affairs and social change, said: "There is no serious evidence of any kind to support the claims made for GcMAF.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-34326801

That BBC news article also notes that GcMAF is a human blood product, and there were concerns that it could be contaminated.

The starting material being used by the firm wasn't known to be fit for use in medicines:

The blood plasma starting material being used to make this drug stated “Not to be administered to humans or used in any drug products”

and the production plant wasnt known to be safe for manufacturing human blood products

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/regulator-warns-against-gcmaf-made-in-unlicensed-facility-in-cambridgeshire

So, David Noakes isn't unbiased, and some of the MHRA board may have conflcits of interest too. So, who to believe?.

I'd go with Cancer Research UK and the National Autistic Society, who say don't use GcMAF

You seem to be saying "Big Pharma is bad, they are all about the profit". It is true the want to make a profit, they are a business. Their shareholders invest wanting to get a return.

Yet, their products are heavily regulated. You seem to be saying it is OK for David Noakes to make a profit, just because his business is smaller. Yoiu ignore that his products havent been shown to work, may be unsafe, and aren't recommended by Cancer Research UK and the National Autistic Society.

He trades in misery, relying on the desparation of people with awful medical conditions to get his company to make sales. The most basic of research online shows the details I have provided. Shame on you for buying in to, and perpetrating, his snake oil claptrap.

As for:

"

David Noakeshad developed an extremely effective CANCER treatment, which threatened the Big Pharma monopoly, established by the 1939 CANCER ACT. On the advice of his legal team, David pleaded GUILTY to manufacturing and supplying an Unlicensed Medicine and is scheduled to appear at Southwark Crown Court in Southeast Londonfor a 3 day sentencing hearing, commencing at 10am on Monday 19th November 2018... in which the MHRA will be seeking a Custodial sentence ... all because David Noakes had the audacity to produce an EFFECTIVE CANCER TREATMENT!"

He plea was "guilty".

His cancer treatment isn't effective.

He is highly skilled. Skilled at peddling snake oil. I hope he has packed his toothbrush, and I hope he needs to take it with him after sentencing ......

• Haha 1

Thanks for your post BazzaS well put over.

If the links are read here,i think it covers many of your thoughts.And covers much of the happenings leading up to the court case.

Raids etc throughout parts of Europe.

David Noakes.

I think after reading the few links put down already many people will be a little more aware.

At least learning a little about the case and the people involved.

He trades in misery, relying on the desparation of people with awful medical conditions to get his company to make sales. The most basic of research online shows the details I have provided. Shame on you for buying in to, and perpetrating, his snake oil claptrap.

That should (of course) say “perpetuating” rather than “perpetrating”. Sorry for the typo

HI BazzaS.

If you are around next week i will be following the case as it happens and putting what news,videos etc i can find.

I appreciate your thoughts and perhaps if you feel like it perhaps you can comment as you see fit.

We will follow things as they happen in London.It will be interesting to see what happens.

Links already throughout this thread from the letter to links on BassaS post.

Bye for now,time to chill.Enjoy the weekend

Tawnyowl

When I first started reading this thread my immediate thought was, "Oh no! TawnyOwl has been nobbled by a conspiracy theory." Glad to see that this isn't the case but it reminds me of Andrew Wakefield who claimed that the MMR vaccines caused Autism. As soon as I saw the claim this GcMAF cured Autism, I knew it was snake oil.

These pop up every now and then and while I confess to having no knowledge of GcMAF it would be worth the wait to see what happens on Monday.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I realised after reading the link to the letter on the top post David Noakes seemed to get interested in GcMAF after hearing Ian R Crane talking about it back in 2009-Part of the top link below the letter explains.

In the spring of 2009, David Noakes listened to presentation in Ghent, Belgium on Codex Alimentarius by some guy called Ian R Crane. During the course of his presentation, Ian stated there was a little-known cure for cancer called GcMAF. After the talk David went home and put it into Google. In those days there were just 32 research papers by scientists; all of which claimed that GcMAF had produced remarkable results. David was horrified that, after 20 years, no one was making this remarkable product available to the general public. He resolved to stop fighting the EU, and attack cancer. With his four scientists and 7 doctors he supplied 9,000 patients, and 350 independent doctors and clinics.

Also realised that i had met Ian R Crane at a Fracking Site in Lancashire after i introduced myself in the middle of a road on a traffic Island back in 2017.You usually get a first impression of someone,mine was he seems wary of meeting new people.But as i say only for five minutes or so when much was happening all around.

Just who is Ian R Crane who i expect to be outside the court this morning perhaps making a video of the coming proceedings that could last a few days.Which if it happens i will put here.

Ian R. Crane is a British conspiracy theorist lecturer and writer, or, to use Crane's own description, "one of the UK’s leading authorities in deep geopolitics, where geographic, economic, social, political and spiritual issues conjoin."[1]

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ian_R._Crane

Ian R Crane.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ian_R._Crane

So this seems to be the time David Noakes got interested in GCmAF.

In the spring of 2009, David Noakes listened to presentation in Ghent, Belgium on Codex Alimentarius by some guy called Ian R Crane. During the course of his presentation, Ian stated there was a little-known cure for cancer called GcMAF.

Well i await the case starting and will put any videos,newspaper reports etc of the case here.

And as usual have your say.Do you think Pharmaceutical companies due to the money earned would try to hold back treatments that are cheaper,it has to be asked.I am not biassed just wondering.Wanting the truth that is all.

Have you any links,experience,knowledge,would like to say anything.

I came into this a few days ago not knowing anything about the case at all,just found it interesting.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.

Latest i have heard.I will update about one if anything happens.

David Noakes COURT UPDATE : Judge has called recess pending a missing document manifesting ... public gallery is full but judge has agreed to open up extra seats in the Court for public use.

I don't think that 'Big Pharma' hold back drugs that are cheaper. When they develop a new drug they have the patent on that drug for x amount of years. This allows them to recoup the vast amount of costs involved but some companies then change the formulation of the drug in an attempt to get the patent extended meaning more money for them. They do license other companies to produce the drug but they don't make that much profit.

One example is a drug I am on, Adulimimab. This has been modified twice since it was first introduced and each time they have obtained a new patent. At over £300 per injection, it is worth it for them.

I did a bit of reading on David Noakes and what I found wasn't that impressive. I can't see the court case raising anything new here but I know that when the case is finished the CT's will state that they are all in it together and they could never get a fair hearing.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

This is a bit of a hit a miss for me as bazza said, however, I agree with the point that pharmaceutical industry rules the way we are kept sick for as long as possible while we take medications and line their pockets.

There's an example I'd like to share:

Everyone is aware that back pain is the biggest contributor to work absence in the world.

Many of back pain cases are due to disc "problems" (I keep this in brackets to simplify it)

I recently came across a study in which stem cells taken from the patient are injected in the affected discs, a British professor is involved too.

Results:

1. DISC REGENERATION (WHAT?!?!)

2. NO SIDE EFFECTS (WHAT?!?!)

So our "health guardians" try all their best to keep us, back pain sufferers, in need of medications.

See this:

http://www.cmft.nhs.uk/media-centre/media-archive/new-treatment-could-cure-back-pain-with-single-injection

The web page in which the 3 stages of the over the pond trial results had been published, somehow has "disappeared".

Funny thing is that my bookmark disappeared too, from Microsoft edge on my laptop, Samsung internet and Firefox on my phone.

Coincidence?

Then, where's the email I sent to myself with a link to that page???

Conspiracy theory or fact?

There's no money to be made out of healthy people for the pharmaceutical industry.

This is a bit of a hit a miss for me as bazza said, however,

Fantastical 'cures' will be the least of our healthcare problems (unless you have a private healthcare of course).

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/18/rightwing-thinktanks-unveil-radical-plan-for-us-uk-brexit-trade-deal-nhs

Rightwing thinktanks unveil radical plan for US-UK Brexit trade deal

Groups linked to Trump and Fox want foreign competition in NHS and regulations bonfire

"The blueprint will be seen as significant because of the close links between the organisations behind it and the UK secretary for international trade, Liam Fox, and the US president, Donald Trump."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/18/rightwing-thinktanks-unveil-radical-plan-for-us-uk-brexit-trade-deal-nhs

Warning about future trade disputes between Britain and America, the former director of BCU’s business school said the UK faced the prospect of opaque arbitration panels once it leaves the European Court of Justice‘s jurisdiction.

“They generally side with the company lodging the complaint against what they regard as anti-competitive government behaviour,” Mr de Ruyter said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-us-trade-deal-nhs-trump-theresa-may-alex-de-ruyter-a8390021.html

Brexit “will break the NHS”, Britain's most senior doctors have warned, after “explosive” impact reports produced by the local hospital of Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab showed “every corner” of the health service will be hit.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-will-break-nhs-warns-13016955

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Interesting posts coming through on this thread.Thanks for taking the time to post.

Tried to find coverage of the court case for a hour or so last night in any newspapers and failed.

So day two live at the moment outside the court.

Ian Rowland Crane

DAY 2 - HUMANITY vs MHRA & Suppression of Effective Cancer Treatments ...

How about this

Quick read part 1

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-btg-m-a-boston/boston-scientific-agrees-to-buy-britains-btg-for-4-2-billion-idUKKCN1NP0WF

[h=1]Boston Scientific agrees to buy Britain's BTG for $4.2 billion[/h]

Then read part 2

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/11/07/887447/0/en/Jeffrey-Newman-Law-Announces-36-Million-Settlement-in-Whistleblower-Case-Involving-British-Medical-Device-Company-BTG-and-U-S-Department-of-Justice.html

"British medical device maker BTG PLC and its subsidiary, Biocompatibles, Inc., have agreed to pay $36 million to the U.S. Government to resolve federal and state False Claims Act (FCA) allegations resulting from the off-label promotion of LC Bead, a medical device approved for use only for embolization of hypervascular tumors."

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Thanks for the posts so far,and if you want to say anything just post away.No holding back whatever your views are, dip your quills in ink and post away.

Latest

Expecting an update on the case shortly from Ian R Crane possibly from outside the court or nearby.Live.

About 4-30 pm.I will post the link as soon as i see it.

Beginning to see reports appearing.

BBC.

Cancer 'cure' distributed in household flasks

A woman distributed a so-called cancer cure after keeping it in household flasks, a court has heard.

Lorraine Noakes helped her estranged husband distribute blood plasma product GcMAF worldwide.

It was packed in Noakes's garage at a rented property in Bournemouth from 2013, Southwark Crown Court was told.

Noakes, 58, is due to be sentenced this week after she admitted selling the unlicensed substance under the Human Medicines Regulations 2012.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-46269308

The above report seems a bit rushed.Considering Ian R Cranes report on post 19.

How long did the BBC stay.David Noakes was giving or starting to give evidence.Nothing mentioned at all.

Anyway,day 3 tomorrow.Probably another live feed in the morning.

All will become clearer as time goes on.Interesting case.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.

Can anyone imagine what it would be like packaging goods in a garage! All pharma companies work in sterile environments and with blood products, even more so to avoid cross contamination. How big were the flasks? Enough for a cup of tea?

"Would you like a drink?" [pours out flask] "Oops, wrong flask. Let's just pour it back!"

Its interesting that there are pubmed reports from late last year claiming 'positive' results with this.

Iranian university make of that what you will

The Tory Legacy

GcMAF: David Noakes 'no scientist', court hears.

A businessman who sold an unproven cancer "cure" put his name to six papers on the product despite having no science background, a court has heard.

David Noakes said his staff wrote 33 papers on GcMAF, marketed as a cure for HIV, autism, and cancer.

His name appeared on six publications connected to his firm Immuno Biotech, Southwark Crown Court heard.

Noakes, 65, of Waldershare, Dover, Kent, will be sentenced this week after admitting a number of charges.

Cancer Research UK has previously expressed doubts about research on GcMAF, saying several papers have been retracted after publication.

But Noakes said he was contacted by many customers around the globe who vouched for GcMAF's effectiveness.

In addition, 141 people in Guernsey who were provided the substance for free had experienced "absolutely stunning results," he added.

However, Noakes told the court he no longer claims GcMAF can cure cancer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-46278514

Well it will be interesting to hear Ian R Cranes update of today's happenings in the court later.

Compare the two,the BBC and his report.

I noticed a Newton Hearing is taking place but what is a Newton hearing.I have not a clue,this may help.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/newton-hearings

Newton hearing Procedure

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/newton-hearings