Personal Injury Compensation

Braveheart2009
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know someone who has been trying to claim compensation for a injury that occured in July 2015. The solicitors and company are taking so long to complete the claim. The result of the injury is bad enough requiring daily medication and walking issues, which no one really understands apart from you has had it before. Major distress in making appointments and contacting the solicitor has happen over the past 3 years can you be compensated for it either through making a complaint against your solicitor or other bodies?

Thread moved to General Legal Issues Forum...please continue to post here to your thread.

The most common claim in a personal injury case is negligence and the time limit for this is three years. This means that court proceedings must be issued within three years of you first being aware that you have suffered an injury....you may possibly be out of time ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi

What date did they initially start this Personal Injury Claim with that Solicitor?

Did they Sign an Agreement with the Solicitor for there services with this Personal Injury Claim? (do you have a copy of what you signed?)

What they need to do initially if they are unhappy with the services the Solicitor has provided is to make a written Formal Complaint to the Solicitor Firm. (check if they have a website to see if they display anything about complaints)

These SRA links may be of use:

https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems.page

http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/solicitor-check.page

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group