Capquest Statute Barred Date

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi , thanks in advance for your help.

I have a Capquest debt on behalf of Shop Direct, for 1250 pounds. Default date is August 2013, my last payment listed on my SAR was Feb '13.

When does this debt become statute barred?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I think SB would run from date you failed to make a payment due. So presumably you had a demand for payment in March 2013 and failed to pay it. If this is so, then the debt would be SB'd in March 2019.

Edited by dx100uk

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

However if you have said in writing that the debt is yours since then, the sb clock would restart from that date

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Does a CCA request count as acknowledging the debt?

Does a CCA request count as acknowledging the debt?

No.....An Acknowledgment of debt, commonly referred to as an “AOD”, 'is a document which contains an unequivocal admission of liability by the debtor. The debtor acknowledges that he or she owes a particular sum of money to the creditor and undertakes to repay what is owing on terms so agreed between the parties therein.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread