Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Site Team The Consumer Action Group BankFodder's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jan 2006

Blog Entries

Default Re: Enforcing an FOS's Final Decision at County Court using Form N332A

I'm sure you are right that they are prepared to accept email correspondence, but I'm equally sure that they will want some kind of UK residential address.

As I have already said, the county courts aren't used to doing things "differently" and I would say that if you gave a Danish residential address, this will send them all into a flurry of confusion.

No wonder that Abshire-Smith Global Ltd seem to be so unfazed by you. Frankly I think that you are playing into their hands.

Find a way of using a UK residential address.

Have you bothered to read the link I provided in post # 5 ?

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/practic...041981.article

Also you are using the wrong form.....use N322B....not N322A

You can make payment by telephone.

You are not making a money claim...simply making application to enforce the Order using a Part 8 CPR process.

It should be the case that a litigant in person can go to the court and make a part 8 CPR Claim, accompanied by Form N322A (with evidence of course) and the court should then (without a hearing) order that the money award be recovered by execution issued from the court as if it were payable under an order of that court.

Also is there a particular reason for using the above court......It has a shocking reputation for not responding and making errors.

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Nov 2018

Thanks for all the info and useful lawgazette link.

I believe the Central London county courticon is the court closest to Abshire-Smith Global Head Office at 26 York Street, London, W1U 6PZ. According to fosicon factsheet: "You will usually need to start enforcement proceedings in the branch of the court that is local to the business". Perhaps there's a better County Court I can use?

I have read the information written by Tobias Haynes (and previously the link from Debt Camel) several times and I am still in doubt whether to use form N322A or N322B, actually the forms seems completely identical, but if you say form N322B is the correct form to use in my case - I will do so. However, I am now in doubt on how to enforce the order using the mentioned Part 8 CPR process? Should I also complete Form N208: claim formicon (CPR Part 8)?

All in all it seems quite a difficult task for me to obtain the Court Order, so I am considering the help of a Solicitor, (edit ). After all, the expenses for their assistance will be included in my claim to the business.

Follows
    Following

" All in all it seems quite a difficult task for me to obtain the Court Order, so I am considering the help of a Solicitor,. After all, the expenses for their assistance will be included in my claim to the business."

That would be a wise move...and the added bonus of someone here in the UK dealing with it for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details