Who are search squad? Global Debt Recovery in sheeps clothing :sigh:

Olaf123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://searchsquad.co.uk/

tel 0800 458 0821 [email protected]

it says this on their site -

"The Search Squad are located in Yorkshire and whilst we offer surveillance services throughout the county we can also provide nationwide coverage. We focus on every aspect of the details you provide us with to ensure we carry out effective research on every case we handle. From a simple search starting at £20 we promise to provide you with the right person at the right address every time.

Whether you are a company or a private individual, we facilitate all investigations to meet your requirements. We work very in a very careful and prudent manner and maintain discretion in all cases and our team take great pride in our reliable service that delivers beyond your expectations. "

No - Just a trace firm...

Dont be afraid - Just ignore them... Cant do anything...

Just trace firm for old debt?

I don’t have anything to worry about really (I do have old debt but hey who doesn’t 🤷*♀️) but they’re website all about surveillance freaked me out a lot

I’ve never received anything like that in the post before!

From my investigations - I can see this is Global Debt Recovery in sheeps clothing :sigh: ... Again... :sigh:

They own Tower Investigations etc etc Same Addresses and everything...

ICO has Natalie Bourner

FCA has Natalie Bourner

Owner of both...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZA019311

http://fca-consumer-credit-interim.force.com/CS_RegisterSearchPageNew?accId=579084

FWIW - Maybe i should set up my own trace service... I wonder if I could do a better job...

Im going to call it "Find Friends"... Or maybe ... Actually no...

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Stop feeding my Ego 😂😂

Anyway back to the point... Don't worry about them...

They are just a trace company...

They can't do anything...

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.....Debt Collection Agencies.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

better off setting yourself up as a bogus employment agency and the you can access people'scredit files and NI records via one of the careless agencies that are allowed unfettered access to such things.

Funny how the individual doesnt have the right to stop these companies accessing your stuff when their clients are rogues.

this is just another company making money out of doing stuff others are too lazy to do for themselves. Be interesting to do a SAR on them at some point in the future though and see if they send you a copy of the letter they got asking for their services. Wouldnt be exempt for being legal advice etc

• dx100uk changed the title to Who are search squad? Global Debt Recovery in sheeps clothing :sigh: