Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Why are C&A on www. internet??

I can't buy the shirts I want from the popular internet stores ( or local shops).

After searching the net more fully I came across the C&A website.
    This website is in English and displays a selection of shirts I want to buy and in my very large size.
    I tried to order a couple.

When I got to destination address (what country) I discovered C&A don't deliver to the UK.
    Deliver to nearly all Europe.
    What happened to their UK stores??

Matalan sell Morley shirts that are designed to suit me but only go up to 2XL.

Is there a C&A Outlet shop in UK.??

Default Re: Why are C&A on www. internet??

Is there a C&A Outlet shop in the UK - Answer NO sadly

There website does have Contact & Feedback so why not just ask them.

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2011

C&A used to be a big High Street retailer in the UK but it couldn't make any money so it closed all its stores and withdrew from the UK market. That was 15 - 20 years ago. It was a Dutch or Belgian-owned family business I think. No idea why it doesn't deliver to the UK.

C&A always very strong in Europe but UK was a waste of time, hence they shut down UK

Scaniaman Hi,not sure which part of the country you live in, if it's London or South East the nearest C&A is in "Citi Europe" CALAIS, quite a big store,this time of the year there are usually good deals on the Dover Ferry or Eurotunnel around 22 return,plus there very often very good deals in Newspapers.

FS........you need to check that they have stock of 2 or 3 xl before going

Quote Originally Posted by firstship View Post
    Scaniaman Hi,not sure which part of the country you live in, if it's London or South East the nearest C&A is in "Citi Europe" CALAIS, quite a big store,this time of the year there are usually good deals on the Dover Ferry or Eurotunnel around 22 return,plus there very often very good deals in Newspapers.

FS........you need to check that they have stock of 2 or 3 xl before going

You are correct. I was in Cite Europe last year and saw a C&A. Nowhere as big as the stores they had in the UK but big enough to hold a lot of stock. I also remember the Canda range of clothing they sold in the past. Whether they do now, I have no idea. Mind you, the Carrefour store at Cite Europe is massive.

I usually travel by coach and depending on where you live it can be a cheap day out. I pay 50-55 (from Suffolk) but I save that when I go to Adinkere (tobacco alley)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2009

If you're just after larger sizes, you could try the Jacamo site - it has up to 5XL