Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: bought a car HPI clear now finance company want car back

Reasonable Ron is the one here making sense.
    The law is not fair and if 2 people have been affected by the same rogue then the loss should be split . Why should I loose out to a piece of common law legislation 30 years ago that obviously needs to be changed. Also any company that sells Hpi checks should be banned from doing so because they are not worth the paper they are written on if a lender is not legally a luges to register it’s interest on the system directly after monies have been lent.

The last post was supposed to read “legally obliged to do so”

How do I know the rogue was a rogue? He could be real and in on the fraud with credit plus. It all stinks in favour of the bank again!! The lender was Raphael and sons bank who were at the time members of ccta which says in section 5.1 of its code of practice that any of its members should register their interest with the likes of Hpi etc within 24 hours of lending, this is of no use to me as their membership expired in nov 2018 .👍

Not so bad ,they have withdrawn their claim from court,If I don’t go after them for costs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2