UKPC windscreen PCN - overstay - Parkhouse Court, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Herts. AL10 9QZ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all.

My missus got a Parking Charge on the windscreen from UKPC for going over the time on her pay and display ticket.

For a windscreen ticket (Notice To Driver) please answer the following questions....

1 The date of infringement? 5th November 2018

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] No

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) Not Yet

5 Who is the parking company? UKPC

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Parkhouse Court, Tamblin Way, Hatfield, Herts. AL10 9QZ

sorry but more detail is needed as to where exactly she was parked and where the P&D machine was.

The roadway is adopted public highway with a couple of hundred parking pays plus a car park that has signs next to the roadway saying no unauthorised parking but I dont see anything that offers paid parking but I do see a machine outside Aldi that is on the other side of a public road so being pedantic cant see how that would apply.

Meter doesnt indicate who operates it Signs all face away from driver as well so you only get to see whatt you are being offered after you have gone past them.

the signs say no unauthorised parking then once your paid for period has expired then you arent authorised to be there so sigange prohibitive and not an offer of terms to park.

UKPC are particularly stupid and dishonest as well so do nothing for the moment and come back here when they send a notice to keeper, which must arrive between 29 ad 56 days after the parking event, not before or after then.

I hope you have the correct keeper details with the DVLA or that will cause you more trouble than it is worth.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing